Botswana visit

Started by princessrose, March 22, 2004, 02:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

Another article about him and Natalie Pinkham and a um a honeymoon.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

abc

Thanks for the link :)
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

american_princess

I know that it's a trend lately, but she is seven years older than him....
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

abc

Well I doubt he could marry anyone or even seriously talk about it without the press knowing and they can't be dating if she's going to marry someone else so I think it's crap but I enjoyed the link anyways.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

LadyLove

QuoteWell I doubt he could marry anyone or even seriously talk about it without the press knowing and they can't be dating if she's going to marry someone else so I think it's crap but I enjoyed the link anyways.
she's engaged? (i don't wanna read the article) lol

abc

QuoteWell I doubt he could marry anyone or even seriously talk about it without the press knowing and they can't be dating if she's going to marry someone else so I think it's crap but I enjoyed the link anyways.
she's engaged? (i don't wanna read the article) lol
Not that we know of. My thinking was she couldn't possibly be engaged to harry, so it couldn't be a honey moon with him. If there is a honey moon then its with someone else and she is already engaged to him and can't be dating harry. Honestly I think people are reading more than is actually there. They are friends, maybe he is interested in her and maybe not but they aren't engaged.  

princessrose

Of course he?s not engaged. Like you said abc, I really do think they?re just friends.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the