princess hilary

Started by american_princess, March 20, 2004, 01:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

american_princess

Nope.  She said on some Canadian tv show she's never met him or spoken to him.  Then she kicked the interviewer.
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

LadyLove

princesscharmingolas

Quoteum, wha? :huh:
ditto.  
Charmee.[/font]

abc

I am confused who exactly are you refering too?
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

Yes please clarify I?m confused as well? :unsure:  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

kitkat

She's talking about Hilary Duff. We had two threads, I think, earlier about their supposed budding affection.

abc

QuoteShe's talking about Hilary Duff. We had two threads, I think, earlier about their supposed budding affection.
Owe well that clears it up. I don't really buy it, maybe she said he was cute or something like that and that started the rumors. A bit  off topic but wasn't she fighting with some other teeny booper over aaron carter a while back? Wow I sound old.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

QuoteShe's talking about Hilary Duff. We had two threads, I think, earlier about their supposed budding affection.
Ah now it makes sense, I was just a bit confused with you know the show, Canada, reporter being kicked and then Hilary a princess so thank you for clearing it up :D .
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

LisaG

Harry doesn't like Hilary Duff. He likes the older ladies.  ;)  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteHarry doesn't like Hilary Duff. He likes the older ladies.  ;)
You should know. heehee
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

LisaG

I do! He dated all 5 spice girls at age 12! He's my hero.

LadyLove

QuoteI do! He dated all 5 spice girls at age 12! He's my hero.
Oh my gosh Mummy.  :rolleyes:  Dated 5 spice girls? Thats NOTHING! I did that too, plus I got the Posh ones husband.

LisaG

Oh my gosh Mummy.  :rolleyes:  Dated 5 spice girls? Thats NOTHING! I did that too, plus I got Posh's husband too.
Well the amazing feet is that he dated them all 5 AT THE SAME TIME!! Of course this was pre Becks. A little secret: Harry liked Ginger best!  ;)  

kitkat

Oh my gosh Mummy.  :rolleyes:  Dated 5 spice girls? Thats NOTHING! I did that too, plus I got the Posh ones husband.
Show off.

I can beat that...wait no, I can't....Lou? Where are you?

I bet Lou can beat that, Macy. :P  

Show off.

I bet so too. teeheehee.
-Iris

kitkat

Show off.

I bet so too. teeheehee.
What a second, Saph. Maybe if you go make yourself another peanut butter sandwhich, you can beat Lou, you pregnant whore you. :lol:  

LadyLove

Oh you all can just blow it out you're butts b/c i can beat all of you!!!! :P  I'm pregnant and you're not!!!! :happytears:  :P  

Show off.

I bet so too. teeheehee.
What a second, Saph. Maybe if you go make yourself another peanut butter sandwhich, you can beat Lou, you pregnant whore you. :lol:
OMGosh!!!!!!!! LOL! I completely forgot about that after I signed offline until I just came in here and read this thread. lol!!!!!!
-Iris