Harry and his Mum

Started by LisaG, March 09, 2004, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaG

A poster over at PWC posted this site (I believe it's her site, thanks!!) and I thought I'd share. I liked it alot!

http://www.geocities.com/anbrida/Photoes/h...rry_and_mom.htm

AnitolaNova

stewie_griffin

I like how that shows that it's not just Wills that looks like Diana. Harry has a lot of her in him too!
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

tkampenhout

yeah he does have alot of her in him. "They look more like her every day"

sara1981

but i like pictures one of Harry got pointed at William! and Harry hold hats but im not sure, stewie_griffin you said William looks like Diana but its yes! because like mother and sons!

im not sure if have pictures of William and Diana?

Sara Boyce

riley

you always hear the comparisons between wills and diana, but never with harry. Honestly, i think Harry looks more like his mum than wills. They have exteremly similar facial expressions, which is normal in parent-child comparisons, but i really think Harry is a bit more like her in some ways. That page was soooo cute. thanks for posting it!
Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

PrincessPreppy

The one of harry carrying the bucket and holding the little kid's hand seriously made me swoon.
Harryite #0035

princessrose

I love it! thank you so much Lisa :D
He does resemble Diana physically and with her personality traits as well  :angelic:
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

AnitolaNova

QuoteThe one of harry carrying the bucket and holding the little kid's hand seriously made me swoon.
Was that not adorable?!!  :wub:  

tkampenhout

I agree with Riley. He looks more like her than William.

LadyLove

I've always said that I thought Harry looked a lot more like Diana. BOTH of the guys are really good looking, but Harry looks like a Spencer. I DON'T think he has Diana's nature or personality though. I like that about him.

AnitolaNova

QuoteI've always said that I thought Harry looked a lot more like Diana. BOTH of the guys are really good looking, but Harry looks like a Spencer. I DON'T think he has Diana's nature or personality though. I like that about him.
What's that supposed to mean??

LadyLove

QuoteI've always said that I thought Harry looked a lot more like Diana. BOTH of the guys are really good looking, but Harry looks like a Spencer. I DON'T think he has Diana's nature or personality though. I like that about him.
Um, Just like it said. I'm glad he doesn't have Diana's personality. Not everyone is a die-hard Di fan.

AnitolaNova

Um, Just like it said. I'm glad he doesn't have Diana's personality. Not everyone is a die-hard Di fan.
Well, not everyone isn't.  <_<  

sunshine69

Play nice.

The whole thing about William looking like Diana, I think, stems from when she died. At that point in his life, he did resemble her more so than Harry. However, it's just the other way around now. William's facial structure is more of a Windsor's, and you can definitely tell Harry has a lot of Spencer in him.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

riley

this might just be me, but i swoon over red haired guys and military guys.........harry has the best of both worlds....you just can't go wrong! cheers :)
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

AnitolaNova

Oh! How I love a man in uniform!! :wub: But I tend to go for the blonde guys. I think redheads are my least favorite.  

tkampenhout

What is wrong with Diana's personality?

AnitolaNova

QuoteWhat is wrong with Diana's personality?
I don't know! What is wrong with Diana's personality?

tkampenhout

I can't remeber who but someone said"at least they don't have her personality".

LadyLove

I do believe that I said it.

In my opinion, Diana was controlling. Thats not a good trait.

tkampenhout

What do you mean by controlling though?

LadyLove

QuoteWhat do you mean by controlling though?
Well, just the way she was with the press and her boys. Like the way she would say to them "who loves you the most???" and they would answer "mommy" IMO, thats controlling.

tkampenhout

that is somewhat controlling but alot of parents do that.

AnitolaNova

She just wanted them to know that she loved them. What's controlling about that??