Harry and Joan

Started by aussiegirl, March 09, 2004, 06:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiegirl

:D is this woman always like this or am i the only one who thinks this is horrible?

tell me if i'm being crazy or not

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/columnists/jo...ll&siteid=89488

Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

princessrose

Ah you're not going crazy. I personally am slowly losing my patience by these nonsense articles. I said this a million times in response to such comments presented in the article and I will say it again. A person is not as simple as a tabloid presents him or her. Just because he made some unfortunate mistakes along his way does not mean that he himself is a mistake but in fact rather human, and to judge him by one side of his personality I find to be rather arrogant and ignorant as well. Journalists are very much outsiders looking in at the royal surroundings trying to get some hint of a story that will sell. Like it has been proven in the past through many other royals, opinion in the press is unstable and could easily move towards or against you be it based on truth, or as often an exaggerated truth that slowly ends up losing its base.

I say good for Harry for presenting his outgoing personality and giving the effort and doing it well. I do think he is a very caring person inside, and as his brother, William said about him in his 21st-birthday interview ?he is a very nice guy and he?s very caring? and I assume his own brother knows more about Harry then any journalist ever could.
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

abc

Weel I read the article and it seems immensly unfair. he is 19 for gosh sacks and people should just leave him alone. The article says he is a drunken skirt chaser, no one is that simple, it seems really unfair. I wounder if the author doesn't like him or is just getting in the bash harry band wagon.  I would like to see how their life holds to the kind of scrutiney he gets, especially what they had accomplished by the age of 19, surely not as much as him.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

tkampenhout

Well Ia lready said this but I agree. Just leave him alone for a while. I am sure there is someone out there who actually wants media attention.

riley

she's probably just bitching because she wasn't the one on the receiving end of one of Harry's  "skirt-chasing" episodes. Pathetic. She is such a bitch about it too. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

AnitolaNova

Quoteshe's probably just bitching because she wasn't the one on the receiving end of one of Harry's  "skirt-chasing" episodes. Pathetic. She is such a bitch about it too. Cheers.
Is cheers your favorite word??  :unsure: You've put it and the end of a bunch of your post.  :)  

tkampenhout

I knew one guy who was pretending to be british so he called me mate all the time and said cheers every sentence. I don't mean anythign by this riley.

riley

cheers is kind of like my trade mark here, and i think it is a nice way to part. normally when you toast to something, which is normally good, you say cheers. no i'm not an alcoholic but thats the only thing i can think of that puts a positive spin on the word, i guess. i dunno, its just a trade mark....but no its not my favorite word. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

tkampenhout

There is nothing wrong with that. Some people on here just wonder about things like that.  

IntrovertedRachel

I sort of agree with that lady.
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Please do not bump old threads when you're not contributing anything new/extremely important to the topic.

(This is not against you Rachel, but something we simply ask of all members.)

Thank you.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris