Harry plays rugby with orphans

Started by princessrose, March 07, 2004, 04:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLove

QuoteActually of all I have seen or heard of she seems the most convincing. There are many scams to
do with this sort of thing and you can't prove it (not yet anyways) so I tend to be sceptical. But she seems nice, the times I have seen her on tv she was helping people find a lost loved one or somthing like that. (plus there wasn't any exorbant fee)
She's an awesome lady. One time, she helped find a girl who had been sold to slavery in China. (yup. true.)

PrincessPreppy

Your story changes so often it is hard to keep up with. First you had nothing to do with them, then your dad had meet chas and you emailed william, but how the jump is so unplausiable.
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

QuoteThanks ABC. Well I don't want people to think I ama  liar, however what do you want me to say? I don't know to prrove it.
Send William to my address and Harry to Louie's. Later on we can report back to everyone on the forum. Thus, it is proven. ::nods head like Sunny imitating an owl::
I second that!

FtLouie34

QuoteI know that you are talking about people in general. But maybe its possible that even if you knwo them you still like talking on the forum. Did you think of that?
Honey. Don't speak.

abc

QuoteThanks ABC. Well I don't want people to think I ama? liar, however what do you want me to say? I don't know to prrove it.
Send William to my address and Harry to Louie's. Later on we can report back to everyone on the forum. Thus, it is proven. ::nods head like Sunny imitating an owl::
I second that!
hehehe  :lol:  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

pixie

If someone here did know them, I'd hope he wouldn't tell people at a forum designed to talk about them.  It's ethically sketchy to provide information about people to the publc when the people in question don't want that information known.  If someone here were to know them, of course he could stay, and of course he could talk (neither of those is wrong), but he shouldn't provide information that is not already in the public sphere.  To do otherwise is a breach of his friend's (or acquaintance's) confidence.  

Beyond which, I don't believe you do know them.  Your story's illogical, it changes, and there are parts of it which can be identified as false independent of the other shadows on its credibility.

Whatever.  People are free to believe you if they want, but I think they're wrong to do so, and I think it's wrong for you to post (not normally public) information about them on the forum, whether or not the information's true.  I'm sorry if this is rude, but I must say that neither lies nor betrayals rank high on my list of things people ought to say.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

e-ccentriceventer

I hardly believe newspapers, nevertheless people who come on here proclaming to know the people the board is about. I could do a better job convincing these people I know them, but I wouldn't. I don't have a say in it here and I wouldn't try to- but wherever I'm mod/ owner I stress not believing these people. I post *hint hint* messages saying things like- I've seen this happen, and that happen. You wouldn't believe the lengths people go to to make you believe them. If they knew them, they simply wouldn't be on here. They wouldn't need to read news about them, or gossip about them, type about them, read gossip about them, read untrue tings about their families, ect. So I believe no one.  
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill