Harry plays rugby with orphans

Started by princessrose, March 07, 2004, 04:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

riley

okay let's all just take a moment to go  "awww". That is sooo cute. Go Harry! It's really sad that so many of the people in that country are dying daily of HIV and AIDS. It's good that he's working with the kids and helping out, even if it's forced upon him. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

tkampenhout

Its not really forced upon him though. He chose to go on that trip. Just like his brother chose his gap year.

princessrose

QuoteIts not really forced upon him though. He chose to go on that trip. Just like his brother chose his gap year.
Good point, and he seems to be enjoying it too!
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

riley

I completely agree with you that it was his choice, but a lot of the articles about his gap year are making it seem like it was forced upon him, to be like his brother wills. i just luv the guy, harry can't do much wrong in my eyes...which is sad. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

tkampenhout

Well yes maybe he wants to be like his brother but he chose to do it.

princesscharmingolas

QuoteWell yes maybe he wants to be like his brother but he chose to do it.
that could be a possibility. *nods thoughtfully*
Charmee.[/font]

tkampenhout

Even though it could be a possibility I hope not. Wills is a cool guy but Harry is Harry. I can't really explain.

AnitolaNova

QuoteEven though it could be a possibility I hope not. Wills is a cool guy but Harry is Harry. I can't really explain.
Why do you keep claiming that you William & Harry?? If you do then you should prove it.  

abc

QuoteEven though it could be a possibility I hope not. Wills is a cool guy but Harry is Harry. I can't really explain.
Why do you keep claiming that you William & Harry?? If you do then you should prove it.
How praytell would he or anyone prove that they know william and harry. Talking on a forum its kinda hard. You get to know them and you accept it or you don't there isn't really a good way to prove it.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

tkampenhout

Thanks ABC. Well I don't want people to think I ama  liar, however what do you want me to say? I don't know to prrove it.

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteThanks ABC. Well I don't want people to think I ama  liar, however what do you want me to say? I don't know to prrove it.
Send William to my address and Harry to Louie's. Later on we can report back to everyone on the forum. Thus, it is proven. ::nods head like Sunny imitating an owl::
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

e-ccentriceventer

The general population on here or anywhere else won't believe you with good reason- not against you, just good reason. They've seen this happen and know how easy it is for people to fake knowing or being people and they've seen or heard about the lengths gone to uneccessarily. Also, they ask the main question, If you know them, what are you doing here? The answer brought about? Quite often, To see what everyone thinks of them. Second question: Why do you care? Third question: If you know a famous person, you don't run about telling people or announcing it, because a.) its direspectful andb.) hardly anyone will believe you. People who know someone who is born into privelage like that don't go on fan sites about them and tell people what they are like.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

tkampenhout

I know that you are talking about people in general. But maybe its possible that even if you knwo them you still like talking on the forum. Did you think of that?

e-ccentriceventer

Of course I thought of that. It makes perfect sense to read lies, gossip, and rumors, then give infromation out about two very private people you know!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

kitkat

QuoteOf course I thought of that. It makes perfect sense to read lies, gossip, and rumors, then give infromation out about two very private people you know!
:happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  

tkampenhout

That's the point. I am not giving out any personal information about them.

e-ccentriceventer

Well, that makes it all better. All famous people love it when their mates come online and profess to know them- and your did speak about their personalities.

LadyLove

*shrugs* she might know them. who knows....

LadyLove

I know a pretty famous psychic. (no...not mrs. cleo.) lol!

abc

QuoteI know a pretty famous psychic. (no...not mrs. cleo.) lol!
John Edwards?? j/k
I couldn't resist.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

LadyLove

John Edwards?? j/k
I couldn't resist.
LOL no sorry, i don't know him! (not that i'd want too) lol why? does he say he has psychic abilities or something?

abc

John Edwards?? j/k
I couldn't resist.
LOL no sorry, i don't know him! (not that i'd want too) lol why? does he say he has psychic abilities or something?
He has a tv show called crossing over with john edward.
He was just the first pshyic that came to mind. Supposedly
he can talk with the dead, don't really beiieve it but I am
a sceptic. He is better than the others I have seen on tv.

Or perhaphs silvia brown? I have seen her on tv too. Though
as far as I know she doesn't have her own show.  

LadyLove

John Edwards?? j/k
I couldn't resist.
He has a tv show called crossing over with john edward.
He was just the first pshyic that came to mind. Supposedly
he can talk with the dead, don't really beiieve it but I am
a sceptic. He is better than the others I have seen on tv.

Or perhaphs silvia brown? I have seen her on tv too. Though
as far as I know she doesn't have her own show.
LOL thats hilarious, b/c Sylivia is exactly the person I know. No she doesn't have her own show. She's on TV sometimes though. My mom is from Kansas City (where she's from) and she and my grandma are really good friends. haha. i can't believe you guessed it. And no one call Sylvia fake either. You don't wanna answer to me.

hehe, just kidding.

abc

Actually of all I have seen or heard of she seems the most convincing. There are many scams to
do with this sort of thing and you can't prove it (not yet anyways) so I tend to be sceptical. But she seems nice, the times I have seen her on tv she was helping people find a lost loved one or somthing like that. (plus there wasn't any exorbant fee)