Prince Harry See AIDS Horror In Africa

Started by AnitolaNova, March 06, 2004, 02:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnitolaNova

Here is the link. It's a really good article. I now officially love Harry.

LadyLove

Well, you all know I'm the biggest Harry fan on the board (LOL) but he's confusing me lately. It's like he's TRYING to get these really good articles in the papers. I mean, whats more "humane" then visiting orphan AIDS patients? I'm not saying i'm not glad at him for doing it, I definitly am. But I think is PR is working overtime.

abc

QuoteHere is the link. It's a really good article. I now officially love Harry.
Some article (note this is sarcasm :) ), you have to subscribe to people online or be an aol member and I am neither so I can't see it.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

AnitolaNova

Some article (note this is sarcasm :) ), you have to subscribe to people online or be an aol member and I am neither so I can't see it.
All you have to do is get a copy of People (I'm sure you probably have one somewhere in your house), then put in some code. It doesn't cost anything.

abc

All you have to do is get a copy of People (I'm sure you probably have one somewhere in your house), then put in some code. It doesn't cost anything.
Nope, on both accounts. I don't read people regularly and i live by myself.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd