hilary duff and harry...

Started by wills_gurl0824, February 27, 2004, 08:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills_gurl0824

i found this on a site i go to a bit and evidently this has been circulating the internet for a little bit. it's the first i've heard of it.  

the article

there hasn't been any statements from their "people" yet but i found this quite amusing.  :happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

AnitolaNova

I believe we already have this topic, dearest.  :)  

abc

QuoteI believe we already have this topic, dearest.  :)
Yeah but now they are talking about Ms. Cox and her attempts to ruin Georgias education system and how she is a power whore. Though I did reply over there with a copy of the article and how I thought it wasn't true. (its buried in there though)
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

pixie

This is also a different article, so it can be a new thread.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

princesscharmingolas

I still think it's all a big load of bull.
Charmee.[/font]

abc

QuoteI still think it's all a big load of bull.
Yeah. Instead of saying what I said in the other thread again, I am just going to quote myself. (yeah I am cool now I am quoting myself again)

QuoteI am not sure I believe this story, he is in Africa right now and if they were really talking it would have come out sooner. Plus well not to be rude but why would he get infatuated with her. There are all sorts of pretty girls in england, africa or wherever he is to see, why even try for a long distance thing. Plus who here thinks harry actually saw the lizzie mcguire movie? It was a teeny chick flick (I don't want to offend but it was).

Original story this is the story that the yahoo group was talking about.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

pixie

I'm all about the quoting yourself.  It's a surprising amount of fun.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

abc

QuoteI'm all about the quoting yourself.  It's a surprising amount of fun.
hehehe

sunshine69

Multiple threads on one topic piss me off.

That is all.  :D  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

tkampenhout

Prince Harry and her definitely do not have anything going on. All this gossip is really kind of stupid.