pics

Started by sharon, February 21, 2004, 12:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/photos/catego....php?cat_id=123

http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/photos/catego....php?cat_id=126

hey everyone more pics courtesy of thee best royal fan site www.teamhighgrove.com!

it's got a few that have not been posted :)

sdf

he's very pretty  :P  

princesscharmingolas

He looks like a smurf in the first one.  :P  :lol:  
Charmee.[/font]

riley

Quoteprincesscharmingolas Posted on Feb 21 2004, 05:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He looks like a smurf in the first one

yea, i have to agree....that one really doesn't do him any justice. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

prettyMoi

ahh, isn't he cute ?  :)  

american_princess

In the second one, second row, he's singing Heya- at least, that's what it said in the newspaper.
"I really am a man!" - Jezebel

tkampenhout

Its not him in the first picture.

AnitolaNova

QuoteIts not him in the first picture.
If it's not him then who is it?

princesscharmingolas

...y'know...now that I look closer at the smurf picture, I just noticed something.

Normally, I just think that Har's nose is long. In the Smurf pic, his nose is BIG. I just noticed that. (yeah, I'm just your regular dumbass.)
Charmee.[/font]

AnitolaNova

Another thing that's really unattractive about him is that he's always so red.

princesscharmingolas

QuoteAnother thing that's really unattractive about him is that he's always so red.
Yeah. heh. I started my first topic on that subject.
Charmee.[/font]

tkampenhout

Well I don't know who it is but its not him. Likes everyone says. He looks weird and his nose is big. Its not him. The reason he is alwasy red is when is exercises,its cold, or when he is drunk.

AnitolaNova

QuoteWell I don't know who it is but its not him. Likes everyone says. He looks weird and his nose is big. Its not him. The reason he is alwasy red is when is exercises,its cold, or when he is drunk.
Not necessarily. Some people are just always red. I have a couple of friends that are that way.

e-ccentriceventer

Those reasons would work,  but I've got a light rosy undertone to part of my cheeks, as AntiolaNova said. Although, mine's very light pink. When ya think about it though, most pics we see of Harry (and I'd have to see specific photos) are after polo, working, under a hot sun, drunk ect.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

e-ccentriceventer

This is what he usually looks like, or did a couple years back.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

tkampenhout

Well I was just saying he might alwasy be like that or its thsoe reasons.  

princesscharmingolas

Well see, I always thought he was red and that it was blush because he liked to crossdress in his free time. At least that's what pix told me. *nods* :rolleyes:  :D  :unsure:  
Charmee.[/font]

tkampenhout

That;s a very interesting point of view but I don't think that could be it.