it's Harry's beach beauty

Started by sara1981, February 17, 2004, 03:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara1981

i found out in Sun newspaper about Harry's beauty girls got half naked with breast makes me so shocker! I cant watch that!  

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004072244,00.html

Sara Boyce

Warning: The first picture on the page is a girl topless. I'll be glad to PM the article to anyone who's too uncomfortable with the content, so they don't have to view the photo.

kitkat

Ok, does this girl not own a freakin' shirt? :lol:  

princesscharmingolas

QuoteOk, does this girl not own a freakin' shirt? :lol:
Nope, apparently not.
Charmee.[/font]

LadyLove

Obviously not kit. Why don't you and me go half and half and buy one for her. We have to make it a pretty one though, so she'll wear it often.  :happytears:  

princesscharmingolas

Obviously not kit. Why don't you and me go half and half and buy one for her. We have to make it a pretty one though, so she'll wear it often.  :happytears:
And it's gotta cover her up a little more. Ok more than a little more. Maybe she likes pink. Get her a pink ruffly one with bows all over it.
Charmee.[/font]

AnitolaNova

Those are the ugliest tits I've ever seen!! Not that I've seen that many. :blink:  :unsure: OK. Maybe I have.

drvixen101

Get her one that would cover up EVERTHING
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

fernangatto

I know it sounds really bad, but she has really nice breasts

AnitolaNova

QuoteI know it sounds really bad, but she has really nice breasts
Are you kidding??! She has nasty, sagging boobs!! If you think those are nice, you should see mine!!  :P  

pixie

See, there's a thing called too much information . . .
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

AnitolaNova

QuoteSee, there's a thing called too much information . . .
That wasn't too much. Now, if I'd described my tits to ya, then it would have been too much info.  

pixie

No, no, it was still too much.  Just because you didn't think it was excessive doesn't mean that I (and others) didn't.

I'm sure plenty of people here would agree.  Of course, it's your right to say it, but know that it makes a few people go "yuck."
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

AnitolaNova

QuoteNo, no, it was still too much.  Just because you didn't think it was excessive doesn't mean that I (and others) didn't.

I'm sure plenty of people here would agree.  Of course, it's your right to say it, but know that it makes a few people go "yuck."
Well, I think the picture was a lot yuckier than what I said. No offense to anyone, but some people are a little too touchy. I just boobs, people. We all have them. Get used to it. I know that sound bitchy, but it wasn't supposed to be. Like I said, no offense.

pixie

I would agree that the picture is yuckier than what you said.  The picture also has a mod warning so people won't click on the link if they feel uncomfortable seeing it.

I would agree that some people are too touchy.  I also agree that there's no rule (and there shouldn't be one) that no one can ever say anything that might make someone else even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

However, it's also worth considering that you might not want to go around offending people, even when that offense is within the limits of acceptable conduct.  Alienating people tends to be a bad plan.  I don't know if that's what you want to do, or if that's what you mean to do, or if it even entered your head that that might be a possible reaction to some of your words, but I thought you should probably get a heads up.  No offense or anything, and it's totally your right to say what you want within the limits of the rules, I just thought you might like a warning about what makes people squirm.
-Zoe Williams

AnitolaNova

Maybe I should put a disclaimer before everything I post. Would that be possible??

P.S. This post sounds snotty but it's not.  

pixie

You could, I'm sure, put a disclaimer before every post.  It would involve copying and pasting it each time, though, so that would be a bit difficult.  You could put something in your sig, but that's after and not before each post, so I don't know if that's worth anything to you.

Do I think it's a good idea?  No, not really.  It would just end up being a bit wierd.  I'd just recommend trying to take the temperature of the board a bit more carefully for a while.  See what seems to not cause trouble, not offend people, and see what does.  Try to temper your posts to that.  If you really can't resist a really dirty joke every now and then, maybe put a little warning at the top of a particular post.  I'll be happy to help you try to figure things out.

Also worth consideration is that (and I hate for this to sound at all like "leave" but just as an option out there, not necessarily one I endorse) maybe this board isn't the one for you.  There are lots of boards out there with lots of flavors.  Maybe the one here isn't right for you.  You haven't established close can't-live-without-you friends here yet, so you're still at the point where you can pick up and leave.  Better that than chaffing uncomfortably against board tone for the rest of time.  I'm not saying you should leave, or that I want you to, or that I think this isn't the place for you or anything like that, I'm just throwing that out as something you should fairly consider.

Again, I'll be happy to help you figure things out or answer any questions, and I'm not trying to push you out (I hope you like it here, that you'll fit and that you'll stay).  I'm just trying to balance being helpful, honest, and considerate, which, as I'm sure you and eveyone else knows, doesn't always provide a clear path.  
-Zoe Williams