Danish Monarchy: Articles from 2004

Started by FtLouie34, January 14, 2004, 11:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyers

Princess alexamdra does a lot for Denmark. She is my favrotie royal.

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

aussiegirl

why don't we just say we'll their gonna get divorced soon  :angry:  
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

abc

Quotewhy don't we just say we'll their gonna get divorced soon  :angry:
Its not that its just it could be a big issue if they ever did because of the whole roaylty thing. I agree though that it seems like they are making a big deal out of nothing and that kind of thing used to bother me but I decided they lived by different rules, when you are talking a potential heir to the throne.
At least she didn't sign something that said in event of divorce she renounces rights and he retains custody.

thanks for the article.
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

AnitolaNova

princessrose

aussiegirl

my cousins going 2 be thier 4 the wedding,as in right next 2 them coz he has 2 help take all the pics, and he is going 2 send me some  :D.

coz shes the first Aussie Princess and all that stuff, everyone over here is sooo excited  and actually it's getting a bit much what with all the guessing anout who's going 2 wear what(which is ok), who's going 2 be thier! everyone thinks William may go with his father because it is a serious breach of ettiquite 4 Camilla 2 go, and so everyone is hoping Wills will go instead
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

Sweets

Does anyone have any information on whether they will have the wedding shown on telelvision? Please do reply. Thanks :P  

sharon

Crown Princess Mary - Championships in Pony Riding

Crown Princess Mary attented the Danish Championships in Pony Riding  

Silkeborg, Denmark - Crown Princess Mary on her first official duty as Crown Princess. She attended the Danish Championships in Pony Riding in Silkeborg (DK) and awarded the winners their prizes aftwerwards. A succesful debut for the Crown Princess, everybody agreed after the show. Photo: Lene Esthave  

Iris

sharon

Iris

sharon

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/marydonaldson/?

QuoteOn May 14, 2004, the pretty brunette with the captivating smile finally walked down the aisle with her prince. And the bride's wedding ensemble encompassed both her Australian heritage and the history of the family she would now be joining. A gown by Danish designer Uffe Frank was topped off with a veil first used by Crown Princess Margret of Sweden in 1905, and Mary's bouquet consisted of Australian eucalyptus ? known as Snow gum ? sprinkled among the palace garden's flowers.

Mary's grace, beauty and professionalism have won over her new homeland, with one poll finding that 75 per cent of Danes believed she would make a good queen

sharon

photo
gettyimages

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK: Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary pose with family and guests on the stairs to Fredensborg Palace prior to the wedding banquet Friday May 14, 2004. First row from left: Queen of the Netherlands Beatrix, Queen of Sweden Silvia, King of Sweden Carl Gustav, Mrs. Susan Elisabeth Donaldson, Professor John Donaldson, Crown Princess Mary, Crown Prince Frederk, Danish Queen Margrethe, Prince Consort Henrik, Queen of Spain Sofia, King Harald of Norway and Queen Sonja of Norway. Second row from left: Grand Duchess of Luxembourg Maria Teresa. King Albert II of Belgium, Queen Paola of Belgium, Ms. Amber Petty, Mrs. Scott Bailey, Mrs. Jane Stephens, Danish Prince Joachim, Princess Alexandra, Mrs. Musaif, President of Iceland Olafur Grimson, President of Finland Tarja Halonen and Dr. Arajaervi. Thrid row from left: Mrs. Jeffrey, Govenor General of Australia Michael Jeffrey, Princess Elisabeth of Denmark, M. Claude Bardin, Mme Bernadette Chirac, Mrs. John Stuart Donaldson, Queen Anne-Marie, King Konstantin, Princess Benedikte of Berleburg, Prince Richard of Berleburg and Count and Countess Etienne de Monpezat. Fourth row from left: Prince Gustav of Berleburg, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan, Ms. Letizia Ortiz, Crown Prince Felipe of Spain, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Crown Prince Willem Alexander of the Netherlands, Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, Duke and Duchess of Brabant. Fith row from left: Countess and Count Jean-Baptiste de Monpezat, Crown Prince and Crown Princes Pavlos and Marie-Chantal of Greece, Prince Edward and Sophie of Wessex, Mrs. and Mr. Jacques Beauvillain and Mr. Craig Stephens. Sixth row from left: Mr. Carlos Morales Quintana and Princess Alexia, Count Jefferson and Princess Alexandra, Princess Nathalie, Prince Nikolaos of Greecwe, Princess Theodora and Mr.Scott Bailay. Seventh row from left: Countess Anne Dorte and Cou

Iris

I love this picture! They all look happy! Did you see Beaxtrix totally left? She's obviously having a good time!

~Sophia~

I got an 80 on the quiz. :P  

Iris

30  :lol:

I love her dresses too. She really has class.  

~Sophia~

Quote30  :lol:

I love her dresses too. She really has class.
Lol.How was I suppose to know what the groom whispered to the bride??? :lol:  

sharon

this was posted on another forum ( ltr)
I really love these photos...interactive 360 degree panoramas was used as a news media
(there are also music attachments)

http://www.qtvr.dk/bryllup/index.html

clink on the photo and it takes you to links of the wedding ball, ceremony, church service