Random chat and pictures pt 2

Started by Stix Chix, May 13, 2008, 11:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila the Flirt

One more reason to absolutely love adorable Harry:

QuoteOn her 36th birthday, in July 1997, she (Diana) received 90 bouquets of flowers, and Harry gathered a group of classmates to sing "Happy Birthday" to her over the telephone.

:crazylove:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

~Alice~

:hearts: AAAWW!! :wub2: You just have to love him..
Harry2Me4Ever and ~Alice~ are             

koolkat

teamhighgrove

Harry for Bond!.....my favourite one! :milestone:
team highgrove

Lila the Flirt

Land Rover the choice for Harry's mission

QuoteWHEN Prince Harry decided to visit Lesotho to raise money for his Sentebale HIV/AIDS trust, only one car would do the job - a Land Rover Discovery.

And we're not talking specially prepared, armour-plated models.

It's testament to Land Rover that the nine Discovery off-roaders chosen for this particular expedition are standard cars - exactly the same spec as those in the showroom.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Stix Chix

i remember that article! :happy:  it was/is really good.  but its funny that Jeremy Hart rewrote it with a few more bits about the cars to plug Land Rovers....i hope they paid him well! :laugh:

here's the original article if anyone wants to contrast and compare....
Here, he's simply Harry

SIGH
its been so quiet on the Harry front lately.  he must really be knuckling down with the AAF.

Harryite #0004

koolkat

Tizzy

I watched today the biography of Harry on The History Channel International.
I'm not sure if this was the first time it was run, but it was a nice docu. on him.
Took it all the way through to his stint in Iraq.
I was just flipping through channels and caught it accidentally.

Stix Chix

:hissyfit: i missed it! :hissyfit:  it must be really new if it had stuff about his deployment.  did you catch the name of it?

Harryite #0004

Tizzy

Oh I'm sorry Stix, I thought this may have aired a couple of months ago...
It was titled International Profile...Prince Harry......
I didn't even know there was a International Biography channel into I flipped on it.

let me google it and find the link if there is one...

edit:  i can't find the link.... funny, while i was watching it, i had my laptop and
googled "internation profile prince harry" and it was the first hit.  when i clicked on it
it said it was airing now (at the time i was watching it). 
since i was on my pc, i almost posted the link to let everyone know that it was on, at that
time, but i thought it was a repeat that everyone had already seen.

It also showed him in Lesotho this year

Stix Chix

Harry is an elusive dude. ;)  thanks though. :hug:  i'm sure they'll air it again....sometime.  i'll keep my eye out. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Tizzy

What was cool it Stix is that it seemed to be an authorized Biography about him
because it centered around Dickie Arbiter and Ken Wharfe, mostly, doing alot of the
narrating/speaking. 

Stix Chix

ahhhhh maaaaan.  that does sound like a good doc.  so it was not only new they also had someone who knew him for years and one of the best royal commentatorys too.  and i missed it!  :cry:  that is so tyical of me! :laugh:

--talks to self--
they'll replay it, Stix.  they'll replay it.  someday....they gotta replay it.

Harryite #0004

Tizzy

ah yeah Stix!!  they spend 1/2 hour on Harry growing up....and details of him going to school, the sibling
rivalry, go-karts at Highgrove through PC's garden's.... they gave explicit details on everything......
talked about pillow fights between Wills and Harry, showed footage of Diana putting him on that army tank for the first time, how he wasn't too shocked about the divorce...took it pretty good.... but it hit him HARDER when he
found out about Diana cheating (not so much PC).... loads more....Ken Wharfe does an EXCELLENT Charles imitation :laugh:

ok, i'll stop now.

koolkat

Quote from: Tizzy on December 11, 2008, 03:29:12 AM
ah yeah Stix!!  they spend 1/2 hour on Harry growing up....and details of him going to school, the sibling
rivalry, go-karts at Highgrove through PC's garden's.... they gave explicit details on everything......
talked about pillow fights between Wills and Harry, showed footage of Diana putting him on that army tank for the first time, how he wasn't too shocked about the divorce...took it pretty good.... but it hit him HARDER when he
found out about Diana cheating (not so much PC).... loads more....Ken Wharfe does an EXCELLENT Charles imitation :laugh:

ok, i'll stop now.

omg that sounds like a good doc.

Stix Chix

found a link to the new Harry doc! :dance:  there is a short (way too short!) clip as well.

http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/biography_story/810:686/1/Prince_Harry.htm

Harryite #0004

Tizzy

:yesss: when is it on?  i couldn't find the info in the link....

Stix Chix

-sigh-

except for pink nails and unlikely future gf speculation.....all's gone quiet on the Harry front.  of course no news means no bad news so perhaps i should complain. :laugh:

Harryite #0004

brittanylala

^ I know!! But I suppose it's a good sign, he's slowly maturing. Not long till the polo season now...and we all know what that means Harryites!!!! :P

Stix Chix

^ :drool:  you have given me hope! :hug:

Harryite #0004

Hale

Stix Chix........Thank you.  Sunday, 19th April.........D - Day.  Harry Documentary.     :yesss:

brittanylala

Quote from: Tizzy on December 11, 2008, 03:29:12 AM

Damn it, I missed that! Is this the same documentary that Stix said is airing on 19th April? I'll just have to pray some kind soul puts it on Youtube.

Stix Chix

^yep....i'm pretty sure its the same one Tizzy saw. :thumbsup:  and if someone puts it on YT that would be awesome.

Harryite #0004

brittanylala

Thanks!

This forum is turning into a ghost town...there's no stories. Here's hoping for some scandalous dirt from the NOTW or DM tomorrow! :P

Tizzy

Yes, that's the one :thumbsup:....the link works for me now.  (the clip sucks though, I agree Stix)
It's an old enough documentary....I mean, this will be the 2nd time it airs so someone PLEASE put it on youtube......I hope
that the people who want to see it have this channel.