Families?

Started by 12345, March 31, 2008, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone know anything about the FAMILIES of their friends? Like the Murray Wells/Meades/Gerard Leigh etc?

Polo Fan

From WHU:

James, Harry and Lucy Meade: «James attended Etton college with Prince William however, their friendship revolves around polo and equestrian pursuits. James is the son of British showjumper Richard Meade. It was at Harry Meades 22nd birthday costume party that Prince Harry made the terrible decision to wear the NAZI uniform in 2005. Harry Meade is one of Britain's leading international event riders».

:flower:

Lila the Flirt

Lucy Meade is taking up Spanish and History at Edinburgh Uni

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

fawbert

Quote from: 12345 on March 31, 2008, 04:50:03 PM
Does anyone know anything about the FAMILIES of their friends? Like the Murray Wells/Meades/Gerard Leigh etc?

The Gerard Leighs have long associations with the Royal Household, and the Meades are kin of William & Harry. James Meade's mother, Angela, is a cousin of Diana, Princess of Wales, albeit several times removed. Both William and Meade share a common ancestor in the 1st Marquess of Anglesey.

Fawbert

Thanks so much guys. Where do you get your information?

Polo Fan

We are all PhD when it comes to royalty and royal issues.   

:flower: :bow:

I believe it! Know anything about other families?

Quote from: Baby Patricia on April 01, 2008, 12:35:47 PM
We are all PhD when it comes to royalty and royal issues.   

:flower: :bow:

Well then I must be a genius because I found really good information!

Jamie Murray Wells has a sister around Princess Eugenie's age named Ariana and I believe attends marlborough.

Tom Inskip "Skippy" has a sister about 25 named Victoria

Laura G-L has a 14 year old sister named Jess, 18 year old sis named Harriet or Hattie, and a brother about 17 named James who attends marlborough college. Hattie and Jess attends St. Mary's.

Polo Fan

You are doing a god job!  :thumbsup:

Why don't you start new threads about each of them, I'm curious about them, specially about Skippy!  :hmm:

:flower: :flower:

All I really know about the Inskips is that Tom just graduated and went into financial consulting and Victoria graduated from Durham and went into real estate.

saywhatwhat

Pictures don't work for me :(

echo

i can only see the third pic.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

Polo Fan

Sorry, don't know why you can't see the pictures.  :hmm:

Try clicking refresh, it worked for me once I did that!

truly_thata

the links isn't working :shrug:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

echo

u just gotta refresh.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

truly_thata

i did that too, but still is not working.
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

misha

I realy like tom inskip I think his hooot could you pleas  post more pic of him

baby Patrica could you post the tom inskip 2004 pic again please via photobucket because it doesn't work for me pleaseee :hissyfit: :rant:

merged posts :edit: