New pics of Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy at Amika nightclub oct 27th

Started by Nighthawk, October 27, 2007, 04:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varya

no then she would be considered well POSING and seeking attention. :rolleyes:
Stupid Tabs! :snob:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Wombat

Sunday Daily Star...EAR THIS... PRINCE IS IN LOBE WITH LOVELY CHELSY
QuoteFancy a nibble with your drink then
Harry?
Our young royal-on-the-razz launched himself at squeeze Chelsy Davey after he and pals guzzled champagne and a magnum bottle of Grey Goose vodka mixed with Red Bulls and fruit-flavoured shots."It looked like he was going to kiss her," said an onlooker at London's trendy Amika nightclub."But then he seemed to just nibble on her earlobe. "She took it in good part though!" Harry, 23, also got up close to one of his male friends for a manly hug during the night out.
To Lila...

Countessa

Quote from: Rennie on October 27, 2007, 05:49:04 PM
She looks really sad and unhappy  :mellow:
I agree with this. She may be homesick but she is also in a relationship with a volatile 23 year old who drinks too much, imo. I think Harry is happy Chelsy is in the UK but he also could be getting cool feet. It's also possible that continuing her education is also continuing her level of maturity and Harry doesn't seem to be keeping up with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she grows out of him.

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

MEW

I love the pics, chickadee...it may be just me, but Chelsea always looks a little sad as she leaves clubs...at first I thought it was because she and Harry might have had a disagreement...I finally decided she was just disappointed to find the paps out there, maybe a little depressed about it...the inside pics look great to me...I liked the one where Chelsea is holding one of Harry's hands in both of hers...

brittanylala

aahhh yes the pictures conflict with the whole chelsy mad at harry story line. Its really hard to believe some people buy this rubbish! although i do believe that she probably was homesick...all people in her position would be at some point. Harrys drunken larger lout-ness probably didn't help any either

MEW

I'm not sure I buy the missing SA story...missing her family - yes...but, she spent months traveling the world with Sean and his gf...she probably misses him...

sambarumba

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Lila the Flirt

I agree. She's never had to deal with the press much back in SA - she probably misses the relative privacy she had.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

wheet

They keep saying she is missing something (the year of travel, her home, family and friends).  It is possible that Leeds proved to be more of a change than she was ready for. 
But if was refreshing to see them inside of a club, looking perfectly normal, not in the least wild, and noy in the least drunk.
(So much for choosing Leeds for the nightlife.)

I cannot tell what the drinks on the table are, but they are with a group of friends, so its for all of them.   

Thank you for the pics Chickadee.  They are nice.

Who BTW is the blond guy in blue shirt?  Never saw him before around Harry.

MapleLeaf

Quote from: MEW on October 28, 2007, 03:23:21 PM
I love the pics, chickadee...it may be just me, but Chelsea always looks a little sad as she leaves clubs...at first I thought it was because she and Harry might have had a disagreement...I finally decided she was just disappointed to find the paps out there, maybe a little depressed about it...the inside pics look great to me...I liked the one where Chelsea is holding one of Harry's hands in both of hers...

:thumbsup: MEW I totally agree with this, it's nice to see so many people that "get it" and have the tabloid's stupid little game all figured out!  I also agree that Chelsy is probably just disappointed that all those paps are out there, and probably a little annoyed with their presence.  I think Harry and Chelsy love each other and that they aren't having any problems, the media is manufacturing problems where none exist just to sell copy. <_<

In every article referring to Chelsy's supposed "homesickness" and supposedly being underwhelmed with Harry, they eventually admit somewhere within the article that they are making these statements based on Chelsy's facial expressions when she leaves the clubs, and not by any statements she's made or Harry has made, nor are they even quoting any "sources" that claim Chelsy has said these things.

So it's all just the made up opinions and imaginations of the journalists who are writing the articles; they can't even quote some shadowy, off-the-wall 'insider source' like they've done with the other people they write about.

I think they simply hate seeing Harry and Chelsy happy and in love; for some reason it doesn't fit in with the tabloid's agenda, so they're rabid to force-feed some imaginary tiff between them down our throats.

I don't believe their crap, and I'm glad to see others that don't believe it either.  IMO it's very obvious that Harry and Chelsy love one another. 
Besides, I feel that Chelsy has greater strength of character and convictions towards her relationship than the tabs want to give her credit for  :happy:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

wheet

:yay: :thumbsup:

So glad to see someone else feels that way.  When the tabs start humming and strumming on a theme for a while, amkes me wonder if they know more than they are telling.
Yet, I see a strong and loving (not lusty) relationship.  So thank you, ML!

leogirl

I am confused... wasn't Chelsy educated in England? So she might be homesick but she is also used to being away from home, I think. I think Chelsy is just sad that the paps are outside.

Stix Chix

^she was. :happy:  but i dont doubt that there are times that she misses her family and feels a little homesick.  even William had a "wobble" when he started at St Andrews. ;)  but she does have her friends there and it's easier for her to see Harry now....so its not as though she's without any support.  the tab may have actually heard she's homesick from a source close to her or...like me...are just guessing it to be a likely thing to happen to a person in a new place far from home.

just to add to what MEW and MapleLeaf said....i think her sometimes glum and out-of-it expressions (usually seen at airports and coming out of clubs) may also just the way her face looks when she's not smiling. :happy:  maybe she's sad because she's homesick and she and Harry were fighting?  but it's just also just as likely that she's just tired, tipsy and less than impressed with the all flashing lights. :laugh:

Quote from: Harry2me4ever on October 27, 2007, 05:10:51 PM
aren't these old pictures?
i dont think so.....but they do look really similar to the pix that came out the last time they were photographed leaving a club a few weeks ago.  i cant find them of course....but they're probably in the Chelsy new pix thread. :thumbsup:

and thank you for the pix chickadee....i hadn't seen those!

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quote from: MEW on October 28, 2007, 03:23:21 PM
She had no disagreement with Harry that night. She was apparently verbally abused by a drunken club goer before these pics were taken and then Harry had to be calmed down after hearing about it. I don't know about anyone here...but I'd be upset too. The tabs don't bother to report that instead choosing to take the line that there must be trouble between Harry and Chelsy. Pathetic really. :notamused:

hippie_cyndi

why would some stranger verbally abuse her? guess alcohol brings the stupid in ppl.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

I don't know. I don't know what they said either. All I've read is that the guy made a disparaging comment to Chelsy and when Harry found out he was livid. Chelsy then got upset. <_<

hippie_cyndi

.........hence why i can't stand most clubs.....chelsy strikes me as a sensitive girl who isn't used 2 a lot of rudeness........so chin up Chelsy.......he was just jealous he couldn't date you :hug:

Wombat

I think because the media portrays her in such a bad light people just think they have the right to treat her in a bad way...she's a drunken chav who's dim...so they treat her like her that <_<

hippie_cyndi

I doubt it......he probably tried 2 hit on her and she rebuffed him.........otherwise many dimwitted trashy celebs would be equally harassed thanx 2 the media portrayal :shrug:

wheet

Whatever it was, IF it was true, the tab that ran that version of the evening also mentioned that she had a low-cut dress.  Harry was supposedly in the loo when that happened but had to be held back by his security guys cause he was ready to attack the guy, onve he found out.. 
Sounds a little strange, since HC were with other people, but you never know.
Someone also reported that Chelsy was ready to leave at 2, but Harry talked her into staying ti;; 3:30.
So what really went on (if anything) remains a mystery. 

chavita

i think harry needs to calm down during this situations... he wants to beat everyone up everytime something like this happens (someone bothering him or chelsy) and that shows no class at all. if he wants to defend chelsy just talk to the guy like a civilized, educated person, jmo
Harryite #0009