William and Kate.. ON/OFF/ONFF Part 9

Started by Lila the Flirt, September 19, 2007, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

Quote from: Wombat on September 19, 2007, 10:32:52 PM
.... Can you imagine if she and Wills had kids? With his fathers genes (big ears) and her ears...those children would come out looking like satellite dishes :notamused:
:lol: :yay:

^^^ Elisevonblah.....yes, it is a frightening thought.....especially for Kate.  I just think that William will settle for Kate because their relationship is dependable and requires little effort. He wouldn't be the first man to settle in a relationship just because it's 'comfortable' and I'm sure he wont be the last - but it's a recipe for disaster.  Not every man will have his personal life played out in the papers when it all goes painfully wrong.   He should think twice and then twice again before committing to Kate.  If his brother has concerns about them being together William would do well to listen.  I doubt there are many people who have witnessed the dynamics between William and Kate closer than Harry and considering he was rumoured to have felt strongly enough to warn William against rekindled the relationship, he must have good cause for concern. 
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Toujours

ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Varya

This might seem mean but...
I think in these pictures she looks like a grown-up cabbage patch doll. :shrug:
Although here she looks a bit like Sarah Brightman the opera singer, imo.

And maybe its the jacket that cuts her body in half but she seems short. But she also seems very nice so thats good.
And IMHO if Wills was dating someone of repute than we would know about it, even if its just in comparisson to Kate or to say something along the lines of how it was so bad for Wills and so classist that he dumped the "middleclass, demure, down-to-earth" (:rolleyes:) Kate for an aristocrat Lady.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

busyme

To Lilalicious: I'm sorry...she's pretty but ... Can you imagine if she and Wills had kids? With his fathers genes (big ears) and her ears...those children would come out looking like satellite dishes :notamused:

Natasha Rufus-Issacs...she's tall :shrug:

Kate & Wills: ONFF :Royal:

:huh?: :teehee:
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

Wombat

Varya

I don't know much about her... I was just pointing out that those two pictures remind me of a cabbage patch doll.

And she seems like a nice person and that to me speaks volumes. :shrug:

And if she has a lot of self-respect more power to her! :thumbsup:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Amun

Wombat

You may need to click refresh after you click on the link.

Amun

Alright, now I see what you mean.  Beautiful face but . . . Oh well, I guess it's back to the fallback position - namely Kate.  What do you mean by her ears?  You can't even see them.

Nighthawk

its' speculation that they are on and it's speculation that they are off.  We have no proof either way.

Wombat

Quote from: Amun on September 20, 2007, 12:28:36 AM
Alright, now I see what you mean.  Beautiful face but . . . Oh well, I guess it's back to the fallback position - namely Kate.  What do you mean by her ears?  You can't even see them.
Not her...Olivia Bleasdale ;)

hope

Wow  ??? that girl does look alot like CM in her uni years even in the eye brows.They even dress almost the same... horribly, they could be sort of twins.  :huh?:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/valentines_2003/images/heart_50_50.jpg[/img]
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

papsriya

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

Lila the Flirt

To Lilalicious: I'm sorry...she's pretty but ... Can you imagine if she and Wills had kids? With his fathers genes (big ears) and her ears...those children would come out looking like satellite dishes :notamused:

:lmao:

When these people get together, it makes me think Kate never really had friends at uni. They just hang out with her because she was with William. The ladies at St. Andy's still hang out together up to now :shrug:

And to those who thought Kate was "in" with W&H's set of friends, PLEASE!! Chelsy is better friends with them and has more friends than KM. Think about it, she was way out in Africa most of the time and still they spent more time with her than they ever did with KM. Makes you wonder what they see in Kate that makes them run the other way :P

OFF!!! :hissyfit: He needs to move on and not necessarily with Natasha either. Who ever said it was she behind the burner whilst W&K were off? :unsure:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

I agree with everything you said except the OFF part....I still think ONFF :Royal:

And the last bit "Who ever said it was she behind the burner whilst W&K were off?" I don't understand what you mean :cry:

Lila the Flirt

:P

I remember reading somewhere someone asking if it was her William was with whilst W&K were off.. No, that's not true :P

I have faith.. OFF :windsor1:

Wombat

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on September 20, 2007, 07:06:25 AM
And to those who thought Kate was "in" with W&H's set of friends, PLEASE!! Chelsy is better friends with them and has more friends than KM. Think about it, she was way out in Africa most of the time and still they spent more time with her than they ever did with KM. 
That's one thing I've realised as well..probably not in the same depth as you though :ninja:

Lila the Flirt

:P

William, I do not have faith in a lot of people but I do in you. I trust it's OFF!!

Wombat

You still have faith in Wills? :lmao:

I trust that Wills shall loose more hair...but that's about it :windsor1:

ONFF :Royal:

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Wombat on September 20, 2007, 07:29:22 AM
You still have faith in Wills? :lmao:

Shh.. I'm just saying so I'll get in with Harry
:ninja:

Off.. lalalala... off.. lalala... off...

Wombat

shoe_gal

Quote from: Wombat on September 20, 2007, 07:29:22 AM

I trust that Wills shall loose more hair...but that's about it :windsor1:

hehe. true dat.

4321BAM

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on September 20, 2007, 07:25:21 AM
William, I do not have faith in a lot of people but I do in you. I trust it's OFF!!

Me too! :pardon:
Well, it seems it has come to this and tho I doubt it'll do much good I'm still going to say it because it is the TRUTH. This is the only account I use on the forum and I am a member of only ONE other royal forum where I also have only ONE account. I am NOT in contact with anyone from the forums (e-mail or otherwise), the reason(s) should be self evident to anyone with half a braincell... 

God forbid greater evil (if it exists) then having PW as a partner!

Mary Rose

Quote from: ORCHID on September 19, 2007, 11:03:56 PM
:lol: :yay:

^^^ Elisevonblah.....yes, it is a frightening thought.....especially for Kate.  I just think that William will settle for Kate because their relationship is dependable and requires little effort. He wouldn't be the first man to settle in a relationship just because it's 'comfortable' and I'm sure he wont be the last - but it's a recipe for disaster.  Not every man will have his personal life played out in the papers when it all goes painfully wrong.   He should think twice and then twice again before committing to Kate.  If his brother has concerns about them being together William would do well to listen.  I doubt there are many people who have witnessed the dynamics between William and Kate closer than Harry and considering he was rumoured to have felt strongly enough to warn William against rekindled the relationship, he must have good cause for concern. 

Well said.  :thumbsup:

Those kind of marriages never work.  Even if they get married it will end in a divorce down the road, because they will get bored with each other once a routine starts.

princesslily

Other members are going to hate me saying this, but for a well-off person, going to Oxford Brookes is crap...