Harry to Northern Ireland instead of Iraq?

Started by Wombat, July 01, 2007, 05:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Katie Nicholl - Mail On Sunday
QuotePRINCE Harry was devastated when he was banned from serving in Iraq, but it seems plans are now afoot to send him to Northern Ireland. The Army has been under pressure to find him a suitable role which doesn't compromise his safety and a peacekeeping job in the province may be the answer. 'It keeps him close to home and allows him to do his duty relatively safely,' a military source says. Yesterday Harry, 22, was meeting sick children at Wembley Stadium as patron of the charity Wellchild. His mother would be proud.

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

:flowers: :thumbsup:  Mahalo Wombat, I sure hope the military keeps my PRecious Harry safe.  He did an exceptionally well job meeting w/ the sick kidz    & everything else.  Whew, I'm still too excited/wired to fall aspleep, quite yet, hehe haha. 
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

Stix Chix

isnt that where William is going to be posted?

Harryite #0004

Jenee

I'm sure they'd enjoy going someplace together :D
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

dizzylizzy13

With his red hair, maybe they'll think he's Irish  ;)

Wombat

Isobel

Well, if either William or Harry come here to N Ireland they'll be very welcome. I always thought William shouldn't stay on the same land mass as Kate anyway, though it occurs to me she could probably row single-handed across the Irish Sea if she got really desperate.  :D