Harry and women

Started by PrincessPreppy, September 03, 2003, 09:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

I think that if it was Harry or William and they smoked it would so NOT be a deal breaker. I mean come on I thik I could/would make an excaption for them
Harryite #0035

pixie

If I've said it once I've said it a million times: really hot princes get allowances.

But so do hot brittish boyfriends who let me have one of their cashmere sweaters . . .  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

QuoteIf I've said it once I've said it a million times: really hot princes get allowances.

But so do hot brittish boyfriends who let me have one of their cashmere sweaters . . .
awww amazing. Hot boys who drink a lttle to much sometimes get allowancs as well. Just so long as the they tell you they love you.  :D
Harryite #0035

pixie

We're such saps, prep.  But still, our boys ARE adorable.  And hot.  And evilly far away  :angry:

But could you imagine how terrible life would be without boys?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

QuoteWe're such saps, prep.  But still, our boys ARE adorable.  And hot.  And evilly far away  :angry:

But could you imagine how terrible life would be without boys?
Yeah we so are. I freely admit it though. hehe. Yes so far away and for me next year getting even farther. Damn his ambition lol

Don't even menetion that. i mght just die at the thought. When i was little my fmaily all teased me for being ''boy crazy''. like I had an imganry bf when I was two not an imganinery friend but a boy who I ''dated''.  I do not think i've grown out of it yet either. lol
Harryite #0035

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

LOL. I've been boy crazy since I was really little too though I don't think I've ever had an imaginary friend or boyfriend.

Off topic. My eye is burning! It was itchy so I rubbed it, which I know makes it worse but I couldn't help it, and now it hurts. ::Running around forum yelling "My eye is burning. Help my eye is on fire!" like a mad person::
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

pixie

QuoteWhen i was little my fmaily all teased me for being ''boy crazy''. like I had an imganry bf when I was two not an imganinery friend but a boy who I ''dated''.
:lol:  :lol: THAT'S ADORABLE!

Don't you love boys clothes?  I like loaded up on Peter's stuff when I was there . . . I got the cashmere sweater, a turnbull and asser dress shirt (he wears them casually over just white tees - it sounds wierd because T&A shirts are such a dad thing, but they have gorgeously colored ones that look really cute casual) and one of the sweatshirts from his school.  
-Zoe Williams

pixie

QuoteLOL. I've been boy crazy since I was really little too though I don't think I've ever had an imaginary friend or boyfriend.

Off topic. My eye is burning! It was itchy so I rubbed it, which I know makes it worse but I couldn't help it, and now it hurts. ::Running around forum yelling "My eye is burning. Help my eye is on fire!" like a mad person::
OUCH!  Try washing it out with some water . . . I hope it feels better.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

When I was in Scotland I used to wear this amazing gray sweater o his becasue I was ''cold''( hint just becasue it smelled like him, he had a really amazing ''guy'' smell, u know what I mean?). Oh and he let me weear this hat he was so attached to once or twie. Serisuly that hat wa like his seocnd loe in life( the fisrt being me of course lol).
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

OUCH flush it out is all I can say.
Harryite #0035

pixie

lol.  Being cold is such a good excuse to hijack clothes (how do you think I got all of Peter's?).

I love the way guys smell.  It's just delicious . . . I'm wearing his sweater now, and it smells amazing.  I just wish he was here  :(  
-Zoe Williams

QuoteLOL. I've been boy crazy since I was really little too though I don't think I've ever had an imaginary friend or boyfriend.

OUCH!  Try washing it out with some water . . . I hope it feels better.
Bad idea. Bad idea. Now it's burning more and watery(sp).
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

Quotelol.  Being cold is such a good excuse to hijack clothes (how do you think I got all of Peter's?).

I love the way guys smell.  It's just delicious . . . I'm wearing his sweater now, and it smells amazing.  I just wish he was here  :(
God I know just how you feel. WhenI talk to him i am grinning form ear to ear but when one of us has to go I feel like crying. God I wish I was wiht him rihgt now.
Harryite #0035

pixie

Just keep putting water in it.  You need to wash it out.  It'll feel better soon.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. I hate when you get stufff in your eyes.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

I know its afwul....I hate haivng to put dorps and stuff in my eye. It just feels wrogn or something.

Harryite #0035

Not to but in on your convo but I know exactly what you guys mean about a boy smelling great. When I was in 7th grade, still in public school, and in my S.S (social studies) class, there would be a few 8th grade boys who'd come in during their lunch time just to hang out in that classroom. Well, one of the guys smelled sooooooo great that I about died everytime he'd walk past my desk to go over to talk to someone or to the teacher. Plus he was seriously hott.

Sorry, I just thought of him when you both were talking.
-Iris

QuoteI know its afwul....I hate haivng to put dorps and stuff in my eye. It just feels wrogn or something.
Yeah me too. I always jerk backwards and then the drop lands somewhere on my face.
-Iris

QuoteJust keep putting water in it.  You need to wash it out.  It'll feel better soon.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. I hate when you get stufff in your eyes.
Yeah, it's starting to get better even though I stopped with the water. Thanks.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

QuoteNot to but in on your convo but I know exactly what you guys mean about a boy smelling great. When I was in 7th grade, still in public school, and in my S.S (social studies) class, there would be a few 8th grade boys who'd come in during their lunch time just to hang out in that classroom. Well, one of the guys smelled sooooooo great that I about died everytime he'd walk past my desk to go over to talk to someone or to the teacher. Plus he was seriously hott.

Sorry, I just thought of him when you both we're talking.
dont worry its not an exculisve convo.
Harryite #0035

I know but I just didn't want to sound rude especially since I don't have a boyfriend to discuss about how he smells though I wish I did.
-Iris

pixie

it's not butting in at all.  Boys can smell good, even if they don't go out with you.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

I am so sad that I hae nothing that smells like Stuart. :tear: might just have to pilfer somethign when I go see him next month........
Harryite #0035

LOL. Thanks. Yes, they can. I can still remember sitting at my desk feeling awkward when he walked past because I always get really nervous around cute boys/men. I bet I was blusing. Anyhoo. I can still remember the way he smelled, not the exact, exact scent but just that I felt like fainting because he smelt that good.
-Iris

pixie

I will not date a boy without getting at least one sweater or shirt or something.  I love boys clothes: the way they smell, the way they fit, what they remind me of.  I have a whole drawer filled with old boyfriends' clothes . . . I always get so sad when one of the cleaning ladies washes them and they don't smell the same anymore.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

I have this shirt( ih ave tons f them but i love this one) of my brohters that I love. Whenever i miss him I put it on and I feel a bit better,
Harryite #0035