Harry and women

Started by PrincessPreppy, September 03, 2003, 09:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

wills_gurl0824

she and her friend r cute looking but the cigarrettes r so unattractive! its such a gross habbit.....eeeeewwwwww!!
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Ugh, I hate smoking. I mean I hate that people smoke because I never have and have no plans to do so.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

sunshine69

Smoking is a disgusting, filthy habit.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

QuoteSmoking is a disgusting, filthy habit.
Yeah it is that's why I'm so happy one of my uncle's quit smoking in July after he had a heartattack. Now, I just wish everyone else in my family that smokes would quit.
-Iris

sweetjoh

sara1981

I been smoking for 4 years i start smoking summer 1999 after i become 18 year old but my mom got breaking my smoking i told my mom i will fist her! for sure! but im still!

my late Grandfather been smoking since he had 2 heart attack my mom told me about it! before i was born in 1981 but he died in 1976 for 26 years but i not see him for long times! and my Grandmother had smoking also but my grandmother quit smoking because she had heart problems that good for her and also my Aunt&Uncle, Cousin have smoking also! but my cousin will quit or not!

my brother also smoking but im smell at him! but i dont like at my brother get smoking! but i knew he get it! but i cant smoke at my home that my mom's rules! when i got out of house i will get smoke!

Sara Boyce

sunshine69

Quotecancer sticks.....
Exactly, and not only for the people who smoke. Second-hand smoke is just as dangerous.  <_<  We had a non-smoking campaign at my high school last year, and our motto was "Don't make me choke on your second-hand smoke." Yeah, good times.  :D  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Actually isn't second-hand smoke more dangerous then if you smoke yourself?
-Iris

Quotecancer sticks.....
Exactly, and not only for the people who smoke. Second-hand smoke is just as dangerous.  <_<  We had a non-smoking campaign at my high school last year, and our motto was "Don't make me choke on your second-hand smoke." Yeah, good times.  :D
LOL. I like your high schools non-smoking campaign motto.
-Iris

sunshine69

Yes, but in a different way. Uh...lets see if I can put this is simple enough terms...

A smoker inhales different toxins than they are exhaling, which are just as (and in some cases more) dangerous than if you had actually smoked the cigarette in the first place.

Liv Jones

i swear, everytime i see a picture of laura, she looks different
shes really pretty, we havent heard anything about her and harry latley..that could be a good thing :D  

socalgal23

I dont smoke and I dont plan to ethier . Laura is pretty but she look like booze the clown  ,with her make up ..ewwww ... :lol:

Cassabelle

I LOVE that racoon eye-makeup look...  :blink:

She doesn't impress me.  

FtLouie34

sry she's really not that outstandind, like he could get...*cough Louie cough*...and that shirt is God-awful

sunshine69

I think she is better than some of the roadkill that William has picked up *cough cough JECCA* but I'm not that impressed either.  

PrincessPreppy

Will and Harry's collective taste in regard to the female population is lacking. I do not think that they are exactly picking this girls basd on thier 'minds'' or personalities either.WHy do they surrond themselves with theis lackluster girls, do they feela need to b the best looking person in the group conscantly?
Harryite #0035

Tinker2121

I really think that Laura might be a bad influence on Harry...do you guys really think he likes smoking? I don't think Will ever experimented....but who knows...

Caramel20202003

Is Laura and Harry still together?

PrincessPreppy

to tinker, I have to disagree with you on that one. It's sorta naive to think Illiam never expiremnetd with smoking there are alot of reports that he is a smoker. As with HArry I htink he was smoking long before luara was in the picutre.
Harryite #0035

Tinker2121

yeah...i guess youre right...lets hope harry quits but its highly unlikely he'll do it anytime soon...

sunshine69

Oh, trust me you guys, when I get a hold of him that nasty habit will be gone....;) :lol:

PrincessPreppy

QuoteOh, trust me you guys, when I get a hold of him that nasty habit will be gone....;) :lol:
better be. I do not want all my clotes reeking of smoke when Harry, you, wills, and i go one double dates.  :P  :D  :lol:  ;)  
Harryite #0035

pixie

There have been several photos of Harry smoking, a few of them several years old.  We have no reason to believe he stopped.

Most people in that London set smoke . . . it's really not unusual.  It's not good for you, and I don't want to be a smoker myself, but I don't particularly care.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

Am I the only one who remembers her being a lot skinnier?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams