Harry's Tavern Temptresses

Started by sunshine69, August 11, 2003, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FtLouie34

nvm then

Kitty

I love Sara, she makes me laugh. :) Naughty with boys... That one gets me ever time! lol I think it was "I had naughty with some boys"  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Geez guys that sounds like something kinda serious. Some times disabled girls can get taken advantage of. I hope this is not the case for sarah
Harryite #0035

Kitty

It sounded to my like Sara was the villian. ;) I don't think she's disabled, I think she does it on purpose. She understand some complex thoughts for someone with a disorder.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sara1981

QuoteI love Sara, she makes me laugh. :) Naughty with boys... That one gets me ever time! lol I think it was "I had naughty with some boys"
that true! but I dont listen to sunshine! you makes me feel better!

Sara Boyce

sara1981

QuoteIt sounded to my like Sara was the villian. ;) I don't think she's disabled, I think she does it on purpose. She understand some complex thoughts for someone with a disorder.
that true!

I can understand everythings! I knew it! but im not stupid! i have brains! you ask for me as disorder?

Sara Boyce

sara1981

QuoteGeez...Sara is deaf, you guys, and has problems piecing together sentences. Many deaf people have that problem. And even if she wasn't deaf, that gives nobody the right to make fun of her.  <_<

Okay, frankly, I don't plan on coming on this board much anymore - I'm going to be really busy with school and such. And I used to be upset about it, but now I'm glad because it seems that most of the people in here are becoming really rude.
you will makes me respect!

many people knew about why i am become deaf! because i lost hearing since i was baby at 10 month old i can understand everythings but i have brains! i told Kitty she knew it!

Sara Boyce

sara1981

QuoteI wasn't trying to be mean/rude or make fun of Sara. I just meant I can't understand her a lot of times.
I AM!

but im not stupid! please not insult like that!

Sara Boyce

KKirb88

LOL I think of it as like 'the new class' there's the great members like pixie, sunny,cassy,foxy,liv.. I mean now the new people come and don't know about Sara, so they don't think about what IS wrong with her..But still people be courteous at least...

Speaking of Pixie, There's a blackout in NYC, has anyone heard from her?
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

FtLouie34

yeah when was the last time that she was on? and I think blackout barely covers it lol. it sounds like just LOADS of fun...glad I don't live n New England. I like our country drawls just fine...even tho 4 sum odd reason I don't have 1 lol

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteLOL I think of it as like 'the new class' there's the great members like pixie, sunny,cassy,foxy,liv.. I mean now the new people come and don't know about Sara, so they don't think about what IS wrong with her..But still people be courteous at least...

Speaking of Pixie, There's a blackout in NYC, has anyone heard from her?
Geez. I wasn't calling her names or saying she was stupid. All I did was ask was she calling me an old lady and then I said I couldn't understand her.  What is wrong with that? I just meant I wasn't sure or not if that's what she said. I didn't do anything wrong.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

QuoteI wasn't trying to be mean/rude or make fun of Sara. I just meant I can't understand her a lot of times.
I AM!

but im not stupid! please not insult like that!

Sara Boyce
I wasn't saying it as an insult. I didn't mean anything by it, I just meant I wasn't sure what you said. I do not think you are stupid.
-Iris

Liv Jones

ahh i just got my power back and its 1:20 am! im sure pix isnt going to get back her power until later in the day at least

KKirb88

AHH Liv! Glad your back! ;)

--Also , people my post was a state of opinion, settle down.  :rolleyes:

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

riley

this power outage is weird...i'm in nh and vermont got hit, so did conneticut and western mass, new york......but not us...hmm well some houses lost power for a few seconds but then it came right back on. oh well. i hope everyone is okay!!! cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

The power didn't go out where I live. It did in my state but not my city. I hope everyone else who did lose their power is okay also.
-Iris

pixie

QuoteSpeaking of Pixie, There's a blackout in NYC, has anyone heard from her?
AWWW!

You missed me.  I feel so loved  :D  :D  :D

I'm okay now Kirb (I had a few adventures getting home - I posted about it in miscellaneous or chat under a thread called "what the hell's happening?" or something), but thanks for your concern.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

ok temptress Harry's b-day is fast apporching. what are we going to do? lol
Harryite #0035

LOL. I have no clue. My bdays the same as his so I'm not sure if I'll be online or not. Most likely I will.
-Iris

wills_gurl0824

PARTY FOR SAPH AND HARRY!!!!! WOOHOO!! that's my idea. we could all dress up bring dates and saph and harry would b the guests of honors. wait isn't the 15 a mon??
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

LOL. Yeah, Sept 15 is on a Monday.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

haha lets just not get harry toooo smashed
Harryite #0035

LOL. Don't want to do that.......
-Iris

Liv Jones

do we get to wear skimpy outfits again? :lol:  

LOL.

If we have a party this time, I hope more people come.
-Iris