Harry "true" father

Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 23, 2003, 07:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

lol. calm down!  *worries cassabelle will knock herself out if she is not careful*

pixie

It's mostly that, except it says that, althogh everyone says Di and Hewitt say they didn't meet till Harry was born, Hewitt was on the palace "admit" list in 1981.

Just go to Will and Harry Unlimited and click on "news flash."  It's there.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

riley

is the press really that bored and desperate??? much so that they have to dig up old stories and put them back in the light??? how pathetic! if there was any REAL reason to doubt charles being harry's real father..then they prolly would have gotten a bloody DNA test. ugh. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

foxy lady rocks!

lol.  its pathetic, it really is!  the reporters obviously had a dead line to have a story or would be fired and that popped into their heads again as harrys been in the papers recently.  wot boring lives they do lead!

KKirb88

:rolleyes: No Kidding!  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

pixie

If I was Charles and was suspicious that Harry might not be my son, I definitely would not want to do a DNA test.  If it turned out that Harry wasn't his son, then Har would lose the title, probably some of the money, and just be shut out of the royal fam (if not by Wills and Charles, who love him deeply, then by everyone else).  Harry's a member of their family in spirit, and I think Charles loves him too much to shut him out if he's not really.  Unless they're absolutely 100% sure, I think they wouldn't do a DNA test.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

foxy lady rocks!

yeah.  do u think he would go and live with hewitt if he turned out to be his son, or stay with charles coz he as raised with him?

pixie

Sorry, I'm all shakey and stressed and fat right now so my last post didn't make much sense.  I'll try in clearer terms:

A DNA test is not a risk worth taking.  Everyone loves Harry and considers him to be a part of their family, what good would it do to entertain the fact that he's not.  Harry would lose his title, probably some money, the protection that comes along with being a member of the royal family, and gain a lot of shame for being not just a bastard, but also the son of Hewitt, a man who has repeatedly whored his mother's memory.  Proving that Harry is Charle's son would provide no gain.  Unless there's absolutely NO chance (and who can be really sure?) that Harry isn't Charles son, a DNA test is just a very dangerous very scandalous risk that could harm Harry and the rest of the royal family.

Harry's been raised as Charles's son, and they love each other as family.  That's all that should matter.
-Zoe Williams

Liv Jones

Kitty

QuoteSorry, I'm all shakey and stressed and fat right now so my last post didn't make much sense. I'll try in clearer terms:

How exactly does being fat make you senseless? lol It made perfect sense to me... But I think they would have done it a LONG time ago if they thought something was wrong. They look too much alike, anyway.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sunshine69

They do look a lot alike. I truly believe that Harry is Charles' son.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

pixie

QuoteSorry, I'm all shakey and stressed and fat right now so my last post didn't make much sense. I'll try in clearer terms:

How exactly does being fat make you senseless?
I used to be really ana . . . I still sort of am and whenever I have a "fat-attack" so to speak I start freaking out and thinking really fast and feeling like I should be working out and all that.

It's not about actually being fat that makes one senseless (I actually think I was smarter when I was fatter), it being consumed by thought of being fat to the point where I can't think about anything else.

Although I do appreciate your vote that my first post contained shards of logic.  
-Zoe Williams

foxy lady rocks!

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Red hair is something that runs in the Spencer family ( several of the men have had read hair for generations) , and also there have been rulers of England with red hair. So, it should not be based on the color of his hair.  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I meant to say red instead of read in the last post.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

How exactly does being fat make you senseless?
I used to be really ana . . . I still sort of am and whenever I have a "fat-attack" so to speak I start freaking out and thinking really fast and feeling like I should be working out and all that.

It's not about actually being fat that makes one senseless (I actually think I was smarter when I was fatter), it being consumed by thought of being fat to the point where I can't think about anything else.

Although I do appreciate your vote that my first post contained shards of logic.
Trust me I know exactly how you feel. Werd I thought no one esle ever got that way. I sometimes will be sittting there watching tv by myself look at my leg or something and all of a sudden feel fat and jump up and start doing jumping jacks till I can barely stand it anymore.

**Anyway this whole story is a load of crap
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

Quoteahh...so they have the same hair color, it doesnt make him his father. they dont look anything alike.
red hair is a Spencer family trait, 2

sweetjoh

Harry looks nothing like his father....in any case the time of when Diane's relationship with Hewit started and the time that she was pregnante with Harry does not match up...the affair started after harry was born and Hewit has testified to that fact himself.