Harry's Tavern Temptresses

Started by sunshine69, August 11, 2003, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine69

The votes are in, and the polls are closed. William has his cheesemaids, Harry now has his Tavern Temptresses. Thanks to Cassabelle for coming up with the name!

Okay, here are the rules.

You have to have 75 posts. I originally thought 50, but then I figured, "What the heck, lets make it difficult for 'em." But really, you can have 75 posts in one day on this board, so that's not that big of a deal.

You have to represent an alcoholic beverage, and NO TWO PEOPLE CAN REPRESENT THE SAME DRINK!!! Like the cheesemaids, no two cheesemaids have the same cheese...so if someone calls a beverage before you, NO WHINING AND COMPLAINING!!! Just think up of a new drink, there are tons out there.

You have to write your mission statement, why you love Harry and all that jazz.

Ok, so sign up in this topic!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

sunshine69

Okay, my alcohol is Guiness. Is it two n's or just one? Anyways, that's mine...

And my mission statement: I love Harry because of his gingersnappish goodness, his red hair, and his love for stilettos. Also, I'm his co-FRW and one of his Angels. I also thought up of this group (not the name, but the concept) so I'm as good as in.

Yay, I'm the first member!!!  :lol:  :D :lol:
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Lady Lucy

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Ratz, I'm not going to be able to be in any group.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

sunshine69

You have less than 30 posts to go...you can do it!!!

There's one more problem, I don't love Harry. I like William better. Does that disqualify me?
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

I want to have Bailey's irish cream!!!!

Mission Statment.: Harry Winsdor, an adorble gingersnap. How can one not love him?? He's royal, cute, fun to be with( im assuming), and HE HAS RED HAIR!!!!( im a big fan of the red heads). Plus im his future sister-in-law. Over all it would be an honor to be a tavern Temptress.
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

strawberry daiquiris
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

sunshine69

You have to like Harry...no hata's in this group...

But lots of us love both Harry and William equally...I like Harry better than William and am still a cheesewench, (even though I still love Wills...) so it doesn't matter, as long as you meet the qualifications

Prep's been initiated, FtLouie needs her mission statement...(just write down that you love him :lol:) and then we'll be well on our way...

FtLouie34

Harry is hott and lovely and I love him so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o much and I will do my best to supply him with Strawberry Daiquiris for the rest of his life even if I have 2 fly to England @ 3:30 in the morning, because he's just that damn important.

how bout that? :lol:  

wills_gurl0824

i want RUSSIAN VODKA!! mission statement: I love Harry b/c of his redhair, his gingersnap looks, and it is a big honor to be a taverntemptress. :D  :D  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

riley

well, since wills girl took russian vodka i'll go with my first choice: Irish Mist.
mission statement: i "love" Harry because of his artsiness, his gorgeous red hair, his sense of humor, and his style, and pretty much, what's not to "love"??? plus i'm an Angel Henchwoman! rock on harry!!! it shall be an honor serving him as one of his tavern temptresses. cheers mates!!!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

I finally made it to the 75 posts mark.

Mission Statement: Well, most people have listed the different qualities of Harry so instead of repeating them all I'm just gonna say one thing (which probably won't get me into Harry's Tavern Temptresses). My birthday is Sept. 15, the same as Harry's.

Drink- Pina Colada
-Iris

Cassabelle

My poison:  Cristal champagne

Mission statement:  Harry is a sexy mo-fo that revs my engine up like no other!!  He has adorable red hair, a killer smile, and bedroom eyes that really get us going in the bedroom!!   :lol:   He shares my passion for high heels and whips, and doesn't complain when I banish him into his own dungeons.  He also has incredible stamina...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Basically, I LOVE him.

Oh, and I came up with the name for this group, so I am definitely in!!!  :P  

sunshine69

Mwahahaha!!!

Welcome Prep, FtLouie, Cassy, willsgurl, riley, and sapphire.

Anyways. For the rest of you. Join while it's hot.  :lol:  

-Iris

sunshine69

You met all the requirements.  :D  

Yah, finally I belong to a group.  :D  
-Iris

Liv Jones

*pouts* i wrote a reply last night but i guess it didn't go through or something... cassy beat me to champagne!!

so ill represent..cosmopolitans?

statement: i loooove harry because hes royal, has red hair( :D ) and when hes thirty..hes going to have 24 million dollars! oo and i love polo

Lady Lucy

Even tho I love Will, I love Harry also in a totally different way.In the *bad boy *  way, that will just dosent seem to be to me.Also because he's so hott and has gorgeous RED hair.

Is that alright?

If it is , I wanna represent Jim Beam, if its not taken. :)  

sunshine69

Welcome liv and lady lucy...

Ooh, this is so exciting. Everyone wants to be a drink... :lol:  

LOL. so what's next for those who are now in the group?
-Iris

sunshine69

Well, we'll have a party to celebrate our beginning. Maybe next week...I'm going back to school in a few days, so I'm going to be extremely busy.  

Okey dokey. (ack I just sounded like Rose from Golden Girls)
-Iris