Harry wants Chelsy in UK

Started by Wombat, October 13, 2006, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Jenee

Didn't Harry do part of his gap year in Lesotho?? I assume that is why he chose that location. Plus, he has a close friendship with Prince Seeiso, so I can't see him abandoning it at all. :shrug:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

dizzylizzy13

I don't see Harry doing that -- he's got a big heart.

Harry2me4ever

it would be great if chelsy would move to england! :woo: as Tracie said, i wish her the best!

Stix Chix

yep.  cynical. :laugh:  Harry said in his last interview that he's committed to his charity "for life" and i believe him. :happy:  he's also said that before his gap year he wanted to go somewhere that needed help and attention but wasnt sure where to start.  he was directed to Lesotho which he'd never heard of before and the rest is history. :happy:

aside from the 2/3 months when he was a volunteer in Lesotho and the few days to week long trips he's made back Harry isnt able to b very hands-on in the charity in the sense that he's there everyday working with the kids etc.  he's more of a figurehead just like Diana was a figurehead for the charities she supported with visits and fundraising events.  so it doesnt really effect Harry's position in the charity that someone's been put in charge of the overseeing.  and i doubt if it will keep him away.

perhaps if he hadnt joined the army he could have been more hands-on but he's actually able to do more for the charity from his position in London then if he was right there.  altho i'm sure they r always happy to have a visit from him. :happy:

Harryite #0004

Cassidy

I agree with Stix, that's exactly what I was going to say :happy:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[