Harry wants Chelsy in UK

Started by Wombat, October 13, 2006, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gems

That's been my point the whole time  :rolleyes:

dizzylizzy13

Actually, according to my emphemeris, the Sun passed into Cancer in the afternoon of 21 June 1982 (GMT time).

As William was born at 9:03 pm GMT this would make him a 0 degree Cancer Sun w/ Cancer moon under one school of astrology. (there are 29 degrees per sign, in all talking about a degree a day to move -- roughly a month per sign.)

The other would say he is a Cusp baby and has traits of both Gemini and Cancer. Many professional astrolgers tend to believe you are either one or the other, and don't buy into this cusp business ... just what I've noticed.

I think he sounds moody, self-protective (the Crab in his shell) and was deeply attached to his mother, all Cancer traits. They also have a tendency to appear reserved and have trust issues. As a Cardinal sign (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn), they like to be in charge but may be appear a bit passive/agressive about this. They need security.

(I am married to a Crab and boy, does this fit!)

His Venus is in Taurus (what a man looks for in a woman): he looks for a solid, down to earth  but sensual woman. She could also be a nature lover and might be materialistic. (Not an airy whimsical type in other words.)

Please, no jokes about Uranus ...

Harryhannoi

The birthday thing is confusing.  :wacko: First January then November now October...
Birthday or not... I just hope they'll have a good time.

And I really doubt that it is just the weather that stopes her to move to England.

Varya

Quote from: *~Gem*Gems~* on October 13, 2006, 10:30:17 AM

Sorry, I was wrong when I said all that about her being spoiled and selfish and doing nothing to look like she isn't  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Um... I don't think anyone said that she was not spoiled. But to say she is selfish also... where is your proof of that? Just because she has a big party for her 21st does not make her selfish. <_<
But Kate is also spoiled and does nothing to "make it look like she isn't" so my point is that the media's perception of each and their reporting of each is extremely skewed. IMO. :rolleyes:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Gems

This topic is about Chelsy. My proof is the way she acts in a place like that  :notamused:

Varya

I'm aware it's about Chelsy. :rolleyes:
And your proof is just as much proof that is shown about each girl and therefore... whatever. You obviously don't like her just as a lot of us don't like Kate, so for now I'm done trying to get my point across. <_<
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Gems

I don't like either of them  :rolleyes: :notamused:

Tami

missmouse

Hi I am new here. I just wanted to let you know that I have found more picures of harry arriving or departing an ariport to see Chelsy. They are at Newscom. to see the pics you need to enter the password the instruction which are on the side of the page.

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/s?path=Search_All_Content&nav=Visuals&f=NCOM%2Fsearch&lang=&s=prince+harry&o=a&daterange=&datestart=&dateend=&cbphoto=1&cbstock=1&cbhist=1&cbweb=1&cbgraf=1&cbill=1&cbcari=1&cbpage=1&cbcart=1&search.x=0&search.y=0

RafaCysne

If anyone can pass me the URL address (right click on the pic then properties and copy and paste link) I could get the Zuma Press pics  :hiya:

~*~ JeSnoRe KaBaAn M ~*~

Stix Chix

^ i've PMed u.

its gr8 that Harry and Chelsy have gotten together again. :happy:  about the date of her birthday confusion....between the Army and University they dont always get time off at the same times.  i'm sure they've celebrated her birthday together earlier or later then the actual date. :)

Harryite #0004

RafaCysne

~*~ JeSnoRe KaBaAn M ~*~

madarm

maybe ph flew to celebrate his b-day with cd.............confusing news
Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life & i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

M

Should I move this to the Chelsy boards?  :hmm:
:kisskiss:

dizzylizzy13

Aw, he looks so cute.
Unlike his brother, he actually goes out of his way to be with his GF.
Sweet.

Wombat

Stix Chix

Quote from: M on October 14, 2006, 02:51:50 AM
Should I move this to the Chelsy boards?  :hmm:
naw....its fine here. :)

thanx for the pix everyone! :hug:

Harryite #0004

Gems

Zhannik

Quote from: wombat on October 14, 2006, 09:55:56 AM
Harry 'wants Chelsy to live with him' ~ Daily Mail

QuoteThe source said: "He is totally smitten with Chelsy and misses her terribly. He would love her to be closer so they could see each other more often."

How romantic!!!  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

QuoteToday a source said the Prince wants to "take their relationship to a new level".

That would be amazing!
New level, Harry & Chelsy, nothing but new level!!!  :bounce:
... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Smartie**

Chelsy's present for Harry is a move to Britain

QuoteBut now Miss Davy has told close friends that she will move to England next year.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

guysguy

i'm not sure their relationship can stand a 24/365 kind of thing. but i have hope because they are both great.