Harry wants Chelsy in UK

Started by Wombat, October 13, 2006, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Harry wants Chelsy in UK ~ The Sun
QuotePRINCE Harry has jetted 6,000 miles to beg girlfriend Chelsy Davy to come and live in England. The besotted Royal arrived in South Africa yesterday to attend her 21st birthday party.
:woo:

So what..her birthday is 13th October? :shrug:

hippie_cyndi

i guess previous info on her BD was wrong...or the sun is wrong....no matter...hope he has fun with chel.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

Friday the 13th??? :ninja: ..the previous info was that it was November..but October sounds good..who can do a psycho thingy..starsign thingy? :woo:

The article said Chelsy finishes at the end of this year..I wonder if that means she's graduating..or just finished for the year? :unsure:

hippie_cyndi

i think she's graduating next summer...but will be done this yr  :shrug:

ps. what' 'psycho/starsign thingy'? :hmm:

Jenee

Quote"He has delighted her by flying all this way for the birthday — but if he hopes it will help persuade her to move, he will be sadly mistaken. Chelsy hates the cold. None of us expects her to go.

I don't understand why anyone would have a long distance relationship with someone unless they thought it was actually going somewhere. It doesn't make sense to limit yourself to seeing one person who is never around unless you are mad about them and think you have a future with them. That being said, Chelsy must have some desire to move to England. They can't continue on the way they are forever. If she never intends to move, why on earth is she still with him!!?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

Why would she graduate in summer when she finishes in summer :blink:

Hang on..you mean northern summer :rolleyes:

If she finishes in a month then that's the end of the uni year for her (being that the school year in the southern hemisphere is different to the northern one)..which means if she's completed her uni course then, she'll graduate then as well.  

AHoch82

Wow, I didn't know that Chelsy was born on October 13th, 1985?! :o My kid sister is 3 months older than her but her birthdate is August 7th, 1985.
Harryite #0040

Wombat

We don't know that it is in fact her birthday..we need HRH or Vanity6 here to look at her chart :thumbsup:

AHoch82

Quote from: wombat on October 13, 2006, 03:52:54 AM
We don't know that it is in fact her birthday..we need HRH or Vanity6 here to look at her chart :thumbsup:
Good idea.
Harryite #0040

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: wombat on October 13, 2006, 03:46:02 AM
Why would she graduate in summer when she finishes in summer :blink:

Hang on..you mean northern summer :rolleyes:

If she finishes in a month then that's the end of the uni year for her (being that the school year in the southern hemisphere is different to the northern one)..which means if she's completed her uni course then, she'll graduate then as well. 

:laugh: yep...that's what i meant....out of curioisty....what sign is chelsy & harry? i know will is cancer or taurus?

AHoch82

Harry is saguarittus (sp?), I don't know Chelsy's sign.
Harryite #0040

AHoch82

And Will is a Gemini but sometimes confused is cancer that it said that he was born under  cancer.
Harryite #0040

Wombat

Wills is Gemini ..Kate is Capricorn

Harry is Virgo...Chelsy appears to be Libra :thumbsup:

blue eyes

I thik it is KM's faut that helsy isn't in the UK
she is suppose to be finding Chelsy an apartment and is falling down on the job
I think Km wants Harry

Varya

Well if this story has any credibility... Than I wish her a very happy bday. And I hope they have a great time, and how sweet of Harry to go to her birthday.

I really hope she does move here.  :happy:

And come on she can get used to the cold weather... wear a SWEATER for goodness sake. :gaah:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

hippie_cyndi

:lmao: awsome conclusion BE...but we all know babykin can't 'find' anything...other than latest dress/bikini for photo-up opportunity  ;)

Wombat

*coughs* She can't even find a job *coughs* :rolleyes:

Chelsy.......Maybe she wants to keep her independence? :shrug:

Varya

I don't think "finding" a job is the problem... it's more like she does not want a job. :french:

And I do think that Chelsy wants her independance, not to mention the fact that all of her friends (or at least her college and probably friends from her younger years) are in SA. But I really do hope that she and Harry do stay together... I think they make a cute couple.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

traciebelle

Chelsy went to school in England for a long time.....I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't move just because of the weather...
or she would have dropped out and went to another school the first time....JMO  :shrug:

Chelsyite#0005
Dianaite#0004
Cheeseite #0002

Gems

QuoteTonight Harry will attend her £20,000 all-night birthday bash at a top Cape Town restaurant.

Sorry, I was wrong when I said all that about her being spoiled and selfish and doing nothing to look like she isn't  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gems

Quote from: Varya on October 13, 2006, 04:43:28 AM
And come on she can get used to the cold weather... wear a SWEATER for goodness sake. :gaah:

:o :o :o :o Are you being serious?  :lmao:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harry2me4ever

Do you guys remember when she ski dived last year in NOVEMBER? one newspaper said that she did that for her bday! now harry is flying there in October for her bday! so my guess is that her bday is late October or the beginning of November! :D

anyway...i hope they'll have fun!! :woo:

karla64

Harry's love flight.. well They will have fun.. but hope not get hangover... not too much for drinks.. please...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Harry+S+love+flight-24727.html

Vanity6

:hiya:

William - Cancer
Kate - Capricorn
Harry - Virgo
Chelsy - Libra's from September 23rd through October 22nd, Scorpio's from October 23rd through November 21st  

Smartie**

QuoteSorry, I was wrong when I said all that about her being spoiled and selfish and doing nothing to look like she isn't  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I think Chelsy and Kate are a lot more a like then the press would have us believe  :shrug:
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon