Prince Hurry maniac driver--or is he?

Started by Wombat, July 29, 2006, 02:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Prince Hurry maniac driver ~ The Sun
QuotePRINCE Harry has been branded a reckless "boy racer" by worried Army mums.
IS that an old picture of him in his car? :shrug:

Stix Chix

here he comes here comes Speed Racer he's a demon on wheels.......something something something :hmm:.....GO Speed Racer!  GO Speed Racer!  GO Speed Racer, goooo!

that songs going to b stuck in my head for a loooooong time! :P

Quote from: wombat on July 29, 2006, 02:24:06 AM
IS that an old picture of him in his car? :shrug:
i dont kno.  it looks like it was taken on a polo feild.  so it might b recent?

Harryite #0004

Varya

I saw a two video's of the princes driving on the Royalist. Wills was the one that drove off at extremely high speeds while Harry was the one who drove at a resonible speed. Hmmm... darn tabs. Who knows if it is true or not. Maybe both princes are hellions on wheels? :shrug:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

cookie_monster

I think I remember reading an article about William driving really fast and whatever. There's an article somewhere about it.  :hmm:
~Willite, Harryite, Peterite, Elizabeth II-ite, Maryite~

Wombat

The same thing was said about Wills a few years back ;)

cookie_monster

~Willite, Harryite, Peterite, Elizabeth II-ite, Maryite~

Smartie**

Most young guys I know drive fast as well. Generally speaking men drive faster than women (of course there are exceptions). If he does speed he'll get caught eventually everyone does I can see the articles now 'Prince Harry's royal ticket'  :cry:
QuoteAnother mum said she saw the Prince have a near miss with one of the camp's cats.

WOOHOO good for Harry...I don't like cats..he should've ran it over  :devil:
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

Wombat

I hope he isn't speeding..it can kill :cry:

lizzie2106

But why his bodyguard doesn't tell him to slow down :unsure:?he could kill himself or someone else -_-

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

M

**M dials up Prince Harry**

:mobile: 

Hello, Harry?

Yeah, there's another negative story about you in the tabloids.

---

Yeah, I know they're almost always negative.

Yeah, I know sometimes they exaggerate, but is any of it true?  If it is, you can't escape trouble forever.  Some day it'll catch up to you and all these stories will be dug up as further evidence.

All I'm saying is: be careful!

Alright, Harry, well, I've got to go.  I'm going to make an appearance on the RF.  Bye.   :)

**M hanging up**
:kisskiss:

lizzie2106

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

Jenee

Boys and their toys :rolleyes: My man is the same way. Whenever there is someone else in the car he feels the need to "show off" by taking off far to quickly or not slowing down when he goes around corners. I don't let him drive after he's been watching movies about racing (the fast and the furious anyone?) because he thinks he can do the same tricks they do in the movies. Boys are dumb and that is all I have to say!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Harry2me4ever

He almost ran over a cat? :lol: At least we know it was a cat and not a wombat. :P

Wombat

I'm not condoning bad driving behaviour...speeding is very dangerous..not matter who is behind the wheel.  But for William and Harry I'd would have expected them to have undertaken some sort of defensive driving course.  Let's hope they have and that they're aware of the pitfalls of bad driving.

I doubt whether Wills or Harry would listen to their bodyguards aboutt his sort of stuff...Will did tell off his guard when they criticised him for speeding on his motorbike ;)

M

Wombat

M

polo_pony

A fear for children's safety? Is he driving on the sidewalk? i highly doubt harry would rip right into.-anywhere- without looking... :shrug:
we're from the city

polo_pony

QuoteWarning ... Sandra witrh kids

Nice spelling there!  :laugh:
we're from the city

polo_pony

prince harry driving fears

QuoteMother-of-two Sandra McGhee, who works at the base, told the Sun: "He drives around the barracks like a maniac. There are a lot of children around here who are worried for their safety."

we're from the city

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Stix Chix

i've heard that guys have to pay higher car insurance than girls cuz they're more likely to do stuff like that. :shrug:
o well!  at least he wasnt driving a tank at the time!  ;)

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Yeah...in the tank he could have bombed the cat for target practise before driving over it :devil:

Stix Chix

:happytears:  thats wrong!  :happytears:  funny!  but wrong! :teehee:

Harryite #0004