Africa and Jecca

Started by wills_gurl0824, July 26, 2003, 06:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills_gurl0824

ppl here say it's true they are going but online i've found stuff and heard stuff that says its not true. so which is it then?? i'm soooo confused!!! :blink:  :unsure:  <_<  :o  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

socalgal23

Girl honestly I really dont know ,because I guess Wills goes to balmoral Castle  ( Website )every summer so WHY would this summer be ANY different,  thats what I dont get !  :huh:  :blink:  :blink:  :huh:  

Kitty

Who know? If he does, he does. If he doesn't...? Much better. :)
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sara1981

Prince William plans gone to Balmoral, Scotland every Summer of August not Africa he not plans go to Africa with Jessica i told you million times Jessica not beau and she not friendly with the press! but Prince William was most photographer like his mom the Princess Diana!

Sara Boyce  

wills_gurl0824

thank u very much for ur opinion sara1981!!! :D the world is good........ :P  B)  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

sara1981

Quotethank u very much for ur opinion sara1981!!! :D the world is good........ :P  B)
thanks very much for your help!

I knew about Prince William lots!

Sara Boyce  

pixie

No official word, but I think there's no way he's not spending at least part of August/early September at Balmoral.  It's not implausible that he would go to Kenya as well, but he's going to hit Balmoral for a bit.  It's family tradition, and the windsor's aren't really a bunch that take tradition lightly.  Especially, I would guess, when a future king is involved.  Wills is very much the duty and tradition type, and I really doubt he'd blow off the fam to the extent of not coming at all.

So, is he going to spend a bit of August in Kenya with Jecca of the manly jaw? Debateable.  But is he going to spend at least a bit of it in Balmoral?  Undoubtably.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams