Harry's loo is horsebox

Started by Wombat, July 18, 2006, 03:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Harry's loo is horsebox ~ The Sun
QuoteIS this the throne room? Prince Harry uses a horsebox as a TOILET after getting caught short minutes before a polo match.
OMG...dirty little prince :faint:

AHoch82

Ahh, my favorite part of the quote "Ahh, I feel good!" :devil: :devil: :happytears:
Harryite #0040

Jenee

Why do they take pics of that stuff! :gaah:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Varya

OMG!!! I just thought of how a lot of men would just be able to go behind a tree and take a leak, while women for obviously cant. Then I thought that that poor prince William and Harry couldn't because than the stalkarazzi would be all over it. AND NOW THIS!!! Weird! :laugh:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

guysguy

the press once got a lot of flack for publishing a photo of william peeing on a tree when he was about 5

Wombat

So it's ok for them to publish one of Harry at 21 <_<

At least they could have got a better angle....  :teehee:

brokenxhearts.

they need to work on their camera angles.
srsly though, what man hasn't used the bathroom in a tree.  :shrug:

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Wombat

THE ROYAL WEE? DASH HARRY POLO RIDDLE ~ Mirror
QuoteOne moaned: "It's bad enough mucking out after the horses." Another added: "I wouldn't pee in his barracks, so I hope he didn't do it in a horsebox."
:lmao:

aimsz

-:The Constant State Of Going Nowhere:-
Willite #0068 - Peterite #0013

mediastar

They should take a horse into Harry's bedroom to return the compliment.

:duel:
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Wombat

lizzie2106

:lmao: :laugh: very funny article...

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

Harryhannoi

I love this quote:
QuoteA spokesman for Clarence House refused to comment on whether the 21-year-old Army officer had indeed gone for a royal wee.
Like they called Clarence House and asked would you like to comment on Harry peeing in a horsebox. What should they say? If he has to he has to... :laugh:

polo_pony

QuoteHe turned his back, apparently hiding his crown jewels.

:lmao:  hey, if you gotta go, you gotta go
we're from the city

aroyalfan

Looks like Chelsy was on hand for the match.....so much for breaking up, after all those other-women's stories.   :teehee:

traciebelle

Chelsyite#0005
Dianaite#0004
Cheeseite #0002

karla64

whoa  people can see him while he peeing  oh dear.. he had wrong time wrong place  need to other  place  that where no one will see him....  oh dear...

heather

When you get off a horse with a full bladder, it is a case of "right now"! :banana:
Perhaps they might want to install a covered porta potty in the future! :rolleyes:

heather

sorry about the banana ! :teehee:

pinkDiamond

First Chelsy scratching her butt, now Henry taking a leak.   :french:

It's funny, but...

M

:crazylaugh:

Guys do stuff like that all the time.  It's not that big a deal.

I'm not sure I'd like to be photographed when I'm doing it, but at least you can't see anything.

Thank goodness Wombat wasn't there with her zoom lens! :devil:
:kisskiss:

hippie_cyndi

:lmao: i just feel sorry for whomever cleaning the stable....he could've played nice...and went 2 a tree or something :rolleyes:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Stix Chix

:happytears: they can get a picture like that but no ab shots?  :D

guys are sooooo lucky.  well......in the emergency pee department anyway. :P  but i guess this is like the Prince Philip balcony fart.....maybe the camera is lying?  althou it looks awfully truthful to me!

thanks for the pics Tracie! 8)  i think! ;) ;)

Prince Harry's Royal Wee --Anorak
QuoteBut surely this is all part and parcel of war. War is ugly and brutal. There is no time to go to the toilet when the battle rages.

Although, there is a break for tea...

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Thanks for the pics Traciebelle.

The people are clearly amused...the old lay kept looking back....obviously the lure of the abs is too much :teehee: