**PICS of Will and a mystery girl**

Started by kasper, July 23, 2003, 11:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Cassabelle

You know, I keep telling William that its okay to admit that he and I are engaged..... he must still think that he needs "decoy hags".  Sigh.  :lol:

*wonders why william picks old looking, poorly dressed women to be linked to*

wills_gurl0824

she's not to terribly atractive now is she??? i wonder who she is............. :blink:  :angry: goes to kick her butt b/c she's near my wills   :P  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Kitty

Cass-- If I've told you once, I've told you a THOUSAND times...

Crack kills! Look what you did to your face! For shame!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

wills_gurl0824

QuoteYou know, I keep telling William that its okay to admit that he and I are engaged..... he must still think that he needs "decoy hags".  Sigh.  :lol:

*wonders why william picks old looking, poorly dressed women to be linked to*
lololololololololololol!!!! that's so funny Cass!! i wonder what drug she's on?? it seems like a lot of wills' woman look like they've been on drugs........... :blink:  
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Kitty

Most of his friends seem to be... I remember some of his guys friends being caught with Coke. The drug of choice for the rich and famous.  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

Cassabelle

Ah, the lifestyles of the rich and shameless...... *GAG*  ;)  

Lila the Flirt

She looks real familiar. I've seen her before. Can't place her though. Hmmmm ;)  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

wills_gurl0824

in the first and second pics he seems to be holding a folder or book of some sorts......hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm darts around he's trying to hide our marriage certificate  :P  :D lol

FetchingHag

"She" Look like a drag queen :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

foxy lady rocks!

please can someone send me the link so that i can join the group, coz it only says group error on the page and nothing else. how do i join?

sara1981

I wishes get drag of Jessica and arabella because both not beau of Prince William because Jessica ask him for vacation that my chances!

Sara Boyce

kasper

Quoteplease can someone send me the link so that i can join the group, coz it only says group error on the page and nothing else. how do i join?
Join these yahoo groups:

(It's better if you have a yahoo email address, but it's not necessary.  Any email add will do.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WilliamDaily

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/princewilliamcastle2

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/william_online

foxy lady rocks!

QuoteShe looks real familiar. I've seen her before. Can't place her though. Hmmmm ;)
yeah, shes from the film ''the gremlins'' shes the star gremlin!  she looks such a dog!

Liv Jones

QuoteShe looks real familiar. I've seen her before. Can't place her though. Hmmmm ;)
yeah, shes from the film ''the gremlins'' shes the star gremlin!  she looks such a dog!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:  

Cassabelle

She's definitely wearing a Wal-mart ensemble and K-mart kicks.  Future royal wife?  I think not.  

Kitty

For some reason the word "ensemble" makes me giggle. It makes me think of a five year old in a three piece suit. :)  

Cassabelle

interesting..... okay, its just plain weird.  But I love that about ya, Kitty!!!  j/k  :lol:  

sunshine69

QuoteShe's definitely wearing a Wal-mart ensemble and K-mart kicks.  Future royal wife?  I think not.
Hee ha ho hee ha.

Ohhh, that made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Cassabelle

The awful truth:  a pair of lame ass keds and a mary-kate and ashley olsen outfit does not a william paramour make.