Arabella

Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 23, 2003, 09:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy lady rocks!

kasper

QuoteSomeone mentioned (not in this thread, though, and I'm blanking on who, but I need to credit them for reminding me) Isabella with the crazy hyphnated name.  I think she was much prettier than Arabella (who I think used to be fat, and now is only pretty, not stunning).  Arabella is, though, a million times prettier than Jecca, who's ugly as sin.

Does William possibly have a thing for girls with bella at the end of their name?

Cassy's probably rejoicing that I suggested that, lol.  (I know you're a Harry girl, Cassy, but you can at least use Will to get to him).
It's probably me.  

I've never been a big fan of Arabesque--this is what we used to call her in yahoo group.

I've always think he and Isabella will look so much better together.

Swooshy

Swooshella?

That looks like SWOOS hella. Which is hella stupid.
Sounds like a Drag Queen name!
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

foxy lady rocks!

socalgal23

hahahah ! She looks better than she did LOL!!!

FtLouie34

louiebella? ugly, but it could b worse lol

hey sunny I have a friend who's SN is sunny and her name is carly btw...kinda creepy but wtf lol

sara1981

you know that she is ex-girlfriend of Prince William's but she not beau! but Wills not see her since he at school in Scotland! you know best!

Sara Boyce

p.s. i think you would suggestion like as jessca both! that my suggestion! William cant get her for dates! because he not have steady girlfriend!

sunshine69

Quoteamandabella? ugly, but it could b worse lol

hey sunny I have a friend who's SN is sunny and her name is carly btw...kinda creepy but wtf lol
That IS creepy...LOL, but kinda cool!!!  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b