JECCA's back in the news

Started by kasper, July 05, 2003, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetchingHag

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Let sing "Kumbya"(sp?) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: **Start to hum becaues can not remenber the words to the song***
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

sunshine69

*begins to hum along with Fetch*
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: * start to sing "The Ball of Kerrymuir" at the top of her lungs***

"Four and twenty virgins
Came down from Inverness
And when the ball was over
There were four and twenty less..........
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

sunshine69

OMG, you can't do that Fetch! I just spit my tea all over the computer from laughing so hard!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

QuoteOMG, you can't do that Fetch! I just spit my tea all over the computer from laughing so hard!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I put the whole song in Chat :D  :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: