JECCA's back in the news

Started by kasper, July 05, 2003, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Page 1:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UDwHPzcYu0gmr.../New-Idea-1.jpg

Page 2:
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/UDwHP5qwRVUmr.../New-Idea-2.jpg

If those links doesn't work, use this.  Scroll down and click on "New Idea".  There should be two of them there.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrinceWillia...es/%21%20SCANS/

mediastar

Can you tell which magazine this is from?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

sunshine69

This is awful....but it may not be a credible source. Lets hope!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

I'm going to cry again  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :o  :o  :(  :(  :(  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

wills_gurl0824

a. what magazine did u get this from??
b. i couldn't see the 2nd page! wah!
c. i don't believe a word of it. i think its a bunch of bs
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Leigh2B

... don't cry!!  we will never know for sure how true this is, but it did say something i have said all along, that Will had intended to travel back to Kenya with her after the party... but i think that the publicity surrounding Jecca kind of put things off for a while. but i think he will go there sometime this summer though, when things cool off a bit and the press is not watching them as closely.  what i have noticed though is that they have supplied the name of one of her friends, which gives the impression that they have gotten the inside scoop.  as i said before, the press WILL NOT let it go, therefore in my opinion, there is a LOT of truth and that William and SJP were lying when they issued the denial.  some people were saying that SJP/monarchy would not lie, or have never lied and do not want to be caught in a lie, but I think that this is very much the case here (as I have always said) ... the press seems very sure and remember, the press has hinted in the past that they have the scoop on William, but were barred from printing it...

Miryoku

I think this article is full of B.S.  and he is probably not dating her.  Who knows, maybe William's handlers planted this story to draw attention away from his real girlfriend, whoever she may be...
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Blackness

Blackness

Quoteas i said before, the press WILL NOT let it go
Apparently they aren't the only ones who won't.

sunshine69

I just love it how Leigh pops out of the woodwork to say "I told you so", but can't participate in our every-day discussions.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

kasper

QuoteCan you tell which magazine this is from?
New Idea.  I think it's an Australian Magazine.

Miryoku

Quoteas i said before, the press WILL NOT let it go, therefore in my opinion, there is a LOT of truth and that William and SJP were lying when they issued the denial.
Although I agree, Leigh, that the press will not let it go....it does NOT mean that this must mean that the story is true.  

As long as people keep buying the magazines and newspapers and spreading the stories, they will keep printing what the public wants to see even if they are UNTRUE...of course, we will never know if this story is true or not until William himself confirms it or they are photographed together as a couple in an indisputably romantic way.

This story, as Blackness pointed out, is probably old...as well, sometimes these stories take a while to go to press especially if they have to do some "research" and interview people (who can lie or be misquoted) so they can publish their comments.  Thus, a story that may have only been "hot" for a few days can continue to appear in the press for a great deal longer and become blown completely out of proportion.  
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Leigh2B

sunshine... is it 'can't participate' or 'won't participate' or 'doesn't have the time to sit on the internet all day, everyday to hold a discussion about Prince William'? like miryoku, I am otherwise occupied in doing something worthwhile with my life... Prince William has got it MADE already, and has already inherited over $5 million (???) of his own personal wealth... I need to work on MY first million, so no, I will not participate on a daily basis... I pop in when I can to input my thoughts on any particular issue that interests me... unlike Black, I don't come on this board just to spew insults...  

Liv Jones

sunshine69

What do you want, a cookie?

Here's to your first million and your so-called "worthwhile" life!!! *rolls eyes*

Caramel20202003

That article is questionable. It dosen't make any sense. I know that william wants a normal life, but there is no way he is going to walk away from everything. If the article is true, and the familes like each other and Willima and Jecca are so much in love,  Why would he moved to Africe when there are several place on his various estates for them to maintain a private relationship. Furthermore, his mother wanted him ot be King, so he will be king.

about her being his true love, They say that about every girl he is with. He always have something in common with every girl he's has dated or  friends he has had. Whether its been polo, swimming, horses ect...
The media always makes its more than it really is. That looks like a tabloid article, and it look like and old article.

Anyway I thought she had a boyfriend.

Blackness

Quoteunlike Black, I don't come on this board just to spew insults...
LOL  That's funny coming from you.

Blackness

QuoteWhat do you want, a cookie?

Here's to your first million and your so-called "worthwhile" life!!! *rolls eyes*
LMAO!  Be careful.  She claims to have an IQ of 130 and she's not afraid to use it!  LOL LOL LOL

sunshine69

130?!? You don't say....

*runs and hides from the force which is Leigh2B*

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Leigh2B

... sunshine, I detect some hostility and venom coming from you, influenced by Black??? as far as I know, the Blackness is the only person who needs some serious help... you know what, on an average, not many people post here on a daily basis as compared with the actual number of members... and more often than not its usually the same people posting every time...  well, I'll join the growing number of lurkers ... I'll just share the laughs with my friends... as for the cookie, no thanks, you probably need it a lot more than I do..

wills_gurl0824

Quote'doesn't have the time to sit on the internet all day, everyday to hold a discussion about Prince William'?  I am otherwise occupied in doing something worthwhile with my life...unlike Black, I don't come on this board just to spew insults...
there are ppl who r active but not on here all day. and might i point out that others here have been doing other important things in their life. and Black isn't the only one that spews insults but hey i'm just simply pointing out the facts i don't want to b a part of it in any way what so ever.
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Leigh2B

... just that someone by the name of sunshine said that I don't or can't participate in daily discussions [like it was a BAD thing] and that is what I am expected to do... please!!!!

sunshine69

Hostility and venom?

Just wanted to point that out to other people in here....am I a hostile and venomous person? I'm really worried.... :unsure:  

FetchingHag

QuoteHostility and venom?

Just wanted to point that out to other people in here....am I a hostile and venomous person? I'm really worried.... :unsure:
your not but...To everyone "Can't we just get along???"
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

sunshine69

Let's hold hangs and sing!!!

"What the world...needs now....is love.....sweet....love!"

Next person!