William's MODEL (girl)friends

Started by kasper, July 03, 2003, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liv Jones

bryony- i think is the prettiest, but i dont think shes like "wow"

liv

kasper

I agree....sort of.  I think she has a really pretty face but she needs to tone her stomach a little more.  You know, just loose a little of the excess "skin" there.

Liv Jones

QuoteI agree....sort of.  I think she has a really pretty face but she needs to tone her stomach a little more.  You know, just loose a little of the excess "skin" there.
indeed!

liv

FetchingHag

Why do model always have the Bicth look about them??? Why can't thay look happy??? <_<  <_<  <_<  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Lady_Lin_air

I think Alexandra's the prettiest...she's seems more classy than the rest :D  
"I rather like american girls. I can easily see myself marrying one. Why not?" ~Prince William

"She's got to be gorgeous, of course. She's got to be brilliant. And she's got to have a marvelous laugh..." ~Prince William on the girl he'd like to find
[

wills_gurl0824

alexandra and natalie look the prettiest. i don't like bryony all the pics i've seen of her she never looks happy and the majority of those aren't her modeling! models have to have a certain facial expression that makes them look like they aren't happy when they model. i agree that Bryony needs to tone her stomach some.
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

kasper

Nat is okay I guess.  But I really do think Isabella is gorgeous.  Those modeling pics of her doensn't do her justice, she's much prettier on the other pictures that I've seen of her.