Prince Harry could get SAS guard when on front line

Started by Wombat, February 05, 2006, 05:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Prince Harry could get SAS guard when on front line ~ Times

QuotePRINCE HARRY is to be guarded by his own detachment of SAS soldiers during military operations abroad, under plans being considered by the Ministry of Defence..

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lila the Flirt

Quote"The army wouldn't want to take the blame if the third in line to the British throne got wiped out," an official said.

:o  :waaaah:

candie

Now Harry will be blamed AGAIN.CH WANTED TO PLAY PR GAMES IN
HARRYS BACK WITH THE WHOLE IRAQ THING.NOW HE IS LOOKING AS A
PAMPERED PRINCE HAVING HIS OWN GUARDS WHEN HE GOES TO WAR.WHAT BULL.

Harryhannoi

This sounds strange. He maybe has to guard the border and and then he will be guarded too. <_<

mediastar

I think they're just realizing the practicalities of putting princes in the army!

How many guards will William have?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Stix Chix

Quote"They point out that Harry would have plenty of protection around him in his own army colleagues."

^ thats what  was going to say.  :happy:  also i'm sure he could put up a good fight himself.

Quote from: candie on February 05, 2006, 06:35:40 AM
Now Harry will be blamed AGAIN.
i have to disagree.  no one can seriously blame Harry for this anymore then they can blame him for needing bodyguards before he entered the army.  althou i'm sure some will. :rolleyes:

Prince Andrew saw active duty durning the Falkland's war.  i'm sure whatever happens with Harry it will b the same sort of set up that Andrew had. 

Harryite #0004

Lila the Flirt

chavita

that's a funny image...harry in war sorrounded by 5 guards :rolleyes:
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

he may be in the army, but he would also be there 1st as a royal and there for moral support etc and then 2nd as an officer in His Majesty's " granny's" army.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028