~* Magically Random - Harry Style #2 *~

Started by Wombat, December 22, 2005, 06:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Random...I wonder who's the better scuba diver....Wills or Harry? :blink:

Harryhannoi

I think Harry. :P  But ok everything I can think of the whole time is Harry, Harry and... Harry ! :rolleyes:

chavita

Harry will always be the best for me :wub:
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

Harry seems more intersted in it then William....so i guess he'd be better at it.  :P

Harryite #0004

Gems

I think the phrase Age before beauty applys!

Stix Chix

^ does that mean u think William is better at scuba diving??????

Harryite #0004

Gems

No, it means it doesn't matter 'cos Harry's fitter (i think that's a word used exclusivly in england :blink:) than Will.

Wombat

Harry is definately fitter than Wills. :drool:  But then Wills has been scuba diving for longer than Harry. :blink:

Gems

Well his diving ability isnt why we love him..... :devil: :angel:

Stix Chix

^ really?  when? 
but none of it was military scuba training i bet.....where they learn to fight sharks and breach Tataraqi coastguards....which is easy to do if they kno its Harry scubaing thru!

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Wills went diving in South America and Africa in his gap year and in the Mediterranian after that. :D

But Harry would do it better.....the abs would give him better manouverability :drool:

Wombat

I wonder what name Harry chooses for his alias.  I read the Chalres and Camilla used to use their pet names for each other ~ Gladys and Fred.  I wonder if Harry and Chelsy have pet names for one another and what they would be :blink:

Gems

Gems

Well for reasons i shant disclose i really really hope pooky isnt one, it looks like pokey.

Bess

How about Harriet (for her) and Cheltenham (for him)?  :D

Gems

Bess

I have no idea... I was trying to make a male name out of Chelsy :(

How about Chester?

Wombat

How about Harry Jnr and Chelsy II? :blink:

Or Wombatina... :P

Bess

Quote from: wombat on December 23, 2005, 10:07:57 AM
How about Harry Jnr and Chelsy II? :blink:
:happytears: If those are their aliases then that would explain why the press always finds them! 
Wombatina is quite lovely though  :happy:

Wombat

Frig me..I just press a button on my keyboard and I went flying through cyberspace back to my emails :blink:

Ok..Wombatina...yeah reall nice..sounds like a ballerina...with fur :devil:

Layila

haha lets go hunting down places with Mr. Wombat and Mrs. Wombatina on their guest list :D
I'm sure we'll find Harry and Chelsea there  :P
Willitie #0048

Layila

aah Chelsy not Chelsea (I keep mistyping that ... when I was in Australia for 6 months the family had a black labrador named Chelsea :P)
Willitie #0048

chavita

does he always have to travel under a diff name?
Harryite #0009

Wombat

Ahhhhh!...Mr & Mrs Wombat :drool:..now that sounds gooooooood :wub: