a German girlfriend

Started by Luna, June 21, 2003, 04:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Ok, it might be a hot topic, but I have to ask it.

What will you do if William`s girlfriend is German? Because some english people hate the German people. So what do you think? Could you live with a Queen of German origin? Or should she be from Great Britain?

Luna

P.S. Happy Birthday, my Darling  :D  :D  :D  
Belief, love, hope...these three, but love is the greatest one!!
And my love will move mountains, especially Mountbatten.

tkampenhout

Well I think it would not matter.I watched Cn last weekend(at leas I was inth room while my dad was watching). And he told me on there it hd omething abot William and a girl in Kenya. Does anybody know more about this. Ha anybody read the new book "william" made for his 21 birthday? I bought it in Batimore Saturday.

sunshine69

This is so ridiculous.

He does NOT have a German girlfriend...I don't know what crazy story you and that other girl have concocted, but no one in here is buying it, sweetie...so GET OFF IT!!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Yeah it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!! when has he evenbeen to Germany in recent memory????? There is NOOOO german gf!!
Harryite #0035

riley

i'm gonna be a bitch here....i sure hope to g-d that no royal ever dates a german....*cough:nazi bastards:cough* hey i'm kidding!!!! as long as her fam had nothing to do with the nazis then its all good. hey u marry for love right? so it really doesnt matter. cheers!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Leigh2B

... don't understand what you are getting at...  although PW his denied the Jecca relationship, what is apparent from the reports from the party is that she may very well be... so lets say, his girlfriend is African...

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I am fine with any girl that Prince William chooses to date. I just hope she makes him happy, and is only after his love.  :)  

rosey_cheeks

Yeah i dont think it really matters where his girlfriend comes from. As long as he marries for the right reasons who cares. And about the Jecca thing even if they are involved he is unlikely to marry her as i dont think he will be getting married for awhile yet. :P  

Luna

QuoteThis is so ridiculous.

He does NOT have a German girlfriend...I don't know what crazy story you and that other girl have concocted, but no one in here is buying it, sweetie...so GET OFF IT!!!!
Hey I didn?t say he has a german girlfriend!! It just was a generelly question! Because I know that some english people hate the german people. And my question was "what if"...
By the way it isn?t so ridiculous..He has german relatives. So WHAT IF he will marry a german? Would you accepted it...

tkampenhout

He has german relatives and relatives in just about any part of europe that has royalty. Everyone is right it does not matter where she is from as long as they are happy together.

Luna

Thanks, that is all I wanted to hear...  :)  

tkampenhout

sunshine69

I would care about him having a german girlfriend, but your "oh, P.S...happy birthday, my darling!" and that other girl screeching like a banshee all across the board about you being Nikki or whatever IS ridiculous.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Luna

*Sigh*
Once again I didn`t say he has a German girlfriend!!! If you want to complain-say it Jenni- not me!
By the way..my real name IS Nicky....
Are you sure that William or Harry do not have a look to this forum? If they do and Wills read "Happy Birthday" he might be happy and that is what I wanted....THAT IS ALL!