Prince William Stakes: Which Filly Will Win?

Started by Wombat, October 06, 2005, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB

Why would I post all that here? No one would care, anyway. :lol:

Yes, well, let's not forget all the Pelly messages I received... <_<

I can try to, but I can't really do anything tonight because I should be getting to sleep soon. :)

I Pirates

Wombat

That and the fact we're so way off topic :lol:  

TB

But that's because these girls were speculated as the ones that may marry the prince...like...when he started at St. Andrews. It's ridiculous.  :rolleyes:  

I Pirates

Wombat

I know :rolleyes:

I mean of course there will always be speculation but some of these you can rule out.  I mean all but 2 I would rule out without any hesitation. ^_^  

Lola

okay, im lost again  so could someone enlighten me.... how are pw and alexandra relate? i know that prince phillips last name is mountbatten so is it through that line? she is the granddaughter of the late earl mountbatten.
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

HM Queen Cheryl

QuoteThe Queen and Prince Philip are related :devil:
But they don't allow you to marry your cousin anymore. We don't allow it at all in america. Besides isn't their gene pool jacked up enough without anymore inbreeding?

Lola

QuoteI mean all but 2 I would rule out without any hesitation. ^_^
which two? i have a feeling i already know....
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Wombat

Quoteokay, im lost again  so could someone enlighten me.... how are pw and alexandra relate? i know that prince phillips last name is mountbatten so is it through that line? she is the granddaughter of the late earl mountbatten.
Ok....Lord Mountbatten was Prince Philips Uncle..he was also Charles Great-Uncle...therefore he was Williams Great-Great-Uncle.

Lord Mountbatten was the Great-Grandfather of Alexandra Knatchbull.

Which makes Alexandra Knatchbull Charles second cousin and Wills third cousin I believe. :blink:
Quotewhich two? i have a feeling i already know....
Isabella and Kate :D