Made-Up Harry Headlines

Started by Wombat, October 05, 2005, 04:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

(not really made up but i'm bored!) ^_^

Its a Bird, Its a Plane...No, it's Chelsy!

High flyer Chelsy proved that a girl needs guts to date a high profile Prince.  The 20 year old royal girlfriend took a break from studying to try out a tandem sky dive.  Chelsy was all smiles as she made the 9,000 ft dive....and so was instructor Paul Lutzer! :angel:   Friends of Chelsy say, "Chelsy loves to go out and have a good time.  She lives for stuff like this.  Harry's going to have to work extra hard next time he sees her to match the thrill of sky diving."

We here think that handsome Harry should have no problem with that!  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

QuoteHarry's going to have to work extra hard next time he sees her to match the thrill of sky diving."

We here think that handsome Harry should have no problem with that!
:happytears:  :happytears:

chavita

:o  :happytears:  :happytears:  
Harryite #0009

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Stix Chix

Absent Abs Causing Abysmal December

Harryites around the world are feeling a little less festive this holiday season due to the lack of new Harry pictures.  The Harryites, an organization founded by a marsupial and a stix nearly a year ago, are famous--or infamous-- for their dedication to Prince Harry's abdominal muscles (and the rest of him too!).  The object of their abdoration has been elusive for the past few months due to Harry's entry to Sandhurst.  This only causes further torment to the Harryites as they kno his stint in the Army has probably made his already hellacious abs even more hellacious. 
Said one Harryite, "Its terrible.  We cant eat, we cant sleep, we cant drool.  Some of us have had to be hospilitzed.  The Willites think they have it rough bcuz of the bald spot.  But at least they keep getting pictures of it!"
Palace sorces were not willing to comment on the why the Prince, who normally has a large and annoying press following, has been so far from the public eye for so long although one courtier was heard to mutter, "If I had a girlfriend as pretty as that i'd never leave the house either."
One Harryite gave this heartfelt message to pass on, "It's 10 days until the 21st which is the day of our founding.  It would b wonderful to celibrate our first International Harry Day with new pictures of Harry.  We can always make do looking through older pictures of him but, heck! Abs like that could make Tiny Tim walk and the Grinch's heart grow!  Harry please!  We're beg you!  You can keep your shirt on, we kno it's cold, just stand in front of a camera for 2 seconds!  We miss you!"
Will Santa come through for these Harryites?  Probably.  But it's going to be a long cold and dark wait.

Harryite #0004

Harryhannoi

:happytears:  :yay:
You should send this to the Sun or whatever. Maybe some photographer will read it and take some pictures. Or to his office and they will take some pictures.

chavita

Dirrty Harry

Britain's Prince Harry was found on a wombat's bed recently. The prince was obviously having a good time, since he had a huge grin on his face. The picture shows a dirty Harry sitting on the animal's bed. We, also made a lot of research about this marsupial and we found out she is part of the Harryites organization. She said something about a mission and a Stixdam. We couldn't hear clearly the rest because she was trying to breath, she was tired from all that "sleeping", we guess.
Harryite #0009

Wombat

How did I miss these? :happytears:

Harry In Scuba Rescue

Prince Harry has amazingly used the power of his hellacious abs to save the life of a stix found floating in the Grecian Sea.  The Stix, who only wanted to be known as Miss Chix, said that she was thankful that the abs had saved her.

Costas Contuckyosis, of the Cyprian Coast Guard doubted Miss Chixs story of falling out of an airplane into the sea near to where Prince Harry was known to be. "This Stix Chix is a liar.  She had the markings of some strange group..Ze Harryitis or something" he Costas said. "Ze iz a stakerazzi stix...everybody knows stix can't sink".

Following this sensational claim, The Daily Sun Telegraph on the Mirror can reveal that Prince Harry was heard muttering that he needed a new polo stix.......

Stix Chix

:happytears:  a Stixs got to do what a Stixs go to do!  :hug:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

How a stix can manage to jump out of plane without being sucked into it's engine is beyond me :laugh:

I have images of a polo stix with a parachute behind it :rolleyes:

Gems

chavita

^with a parachute behind it? when would it finally land? it's not even heavy enough :laugh:
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

QuoteHow a stix can manage to jump out of plane without being sucked into it's engine is beyond me :laugh:
yeah.....that was a little scary.  :ninja:

Quote^with a parachute behind it? when would it finally land? it's not even heavy enough :laugh:
parachute?  don't i wish i'd had a parachute.  :brainwashed:

but it worked out in the end didnt it?  :happy:

Harryite #0004

chavita

yes you're soo lucky, you're so lucky you're so lucky..tuturuturuturu (sorry, franz ferdin whatever is making sick)
Harryite #0009

Wombat

!!!!Newsflash!!!!Prince Harry has been found wandering the streets with no shirt on.  He appeared to be in a daze and was heard muttering "There was a Stix, a Wombat, a Brat, a lady with a womgull that kept lifting her shirt and a girl draped in the national flag of Panama".  Police sources would not confirm whether Harry had been at Club H earlier in the night but it is believed at the time of being found he bore strange breast shaped markings on his abs. :blink:

Insiders fear the abduction of the Prince was committed by a strange female following who's logo is a pair of tatas. :D

chavita

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
Harryite #0009

Wombat

I was so bored when I wrote that :mellow:

chavita

we love it when you're bored, woms :)
Harryite #0009

Wombat

I seem to be bored quite a bit :unsure:

Stix Chix

No Sunburn For Harry

Prince Harry may be hoping to soak up the rays at he and his girlfriends romantic African island getaway but it seems he'll be returning to England later on this month as pale as if he'd never been away.  No, it's nothing to do with cloudly weather.  Reports from Mozambique say that every time the hunky young royal sets foot on the beach he's quickly surrounded by girls eager to rub sunblock on the prince. 
Girlfriend Chelsy Davy is understandably upset by this saying, "It's not fair!  He's my boyfriend!  I get to do the rubbing here!"  Dispite her protests and the efforts of Harry's PPOs swarms of girls slatther on the sunblock--sometimes before Harry can even get his shirt off.
Said one onlooker, "The girls seem to rub most of the sunblock onto his Abs.  If u look at him u can see that his abs are white as milk while the rest of him has only gotten a little pink."

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quote from: Stix Chix on January 02, 2006, 01:40:37 AM
If u look at him u can see that his abs are white as milk while the rest of him has only gotten a little pink."

Well that's a shame :rolleyes: If everyones so occupied with the abs it would be the perfect chance to get lower :devil:

Stix Chix

i was wondering who'd say that first.  u beat Jen and Beebs!  :yay:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

World-wide Sunblock Shortage Blamed On Harry

Prince Harry is being blamed for a world-wide shortage of sunblock, according to the International Sunbathers Association in Blackpool.

"He's got this crazy bunch of nutters following 'im everywhere, slathering sunblock on 'im every chance they get...there's none left for us" said the associations president, Mr Iburnquickly.

We contacted the group in question, The Harryites only to be told by their spokestix, S.C that "It's the abilicious abs that make us do it...their hellaciousness is too powerful to ignore!" Following that interview, S.C fainted.

Clarence House would not comment, except to say "we do not comment about the Princes' fun-in-the-sun activities."

chavita

i don't know why i thought you were going to say: "we do not comment about Prince Harry's abs' activities" :mellow:

abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs abs :drool:

im glad it's a short word :)
Harryite #0009

Lila the Flirt

three letters and it makes everyone go
:bigeyes: :happyface: :happyface: :happyface: :yes: :yes: :happyface: :happyface: :happyface: :bigeyes: :faint:

ABS

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: