TIME FOR POPULAR ROYAL TO SHOW HIS MATURITY

Started by Wombat, September 16, 2005, 03:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

TIME FOR POPULAR ROYAL TO SHOW HIS MATURITY
QuotePrince Charles adores Harry but hardly recognises the planet on which he lives
:rolleyes:  

chavita

QuoteHis destiny is already determined and, to be honest, not too much will be asked of Harry for the rest of his life.
that's pretty sad :unsure:
Harryite #0009

Jenee

QuoteWe should not forget form and behaviour are temporary, class is permanent. With his pedigree, Harry has plenty of the latter. Happy birthday!
this was nice
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Stix Chix

QuoteHis destiny is already determined and, to be honest, not too much will be asked of Harry for the rest of his life.
really?  i think it gives him a better chance to do what he wants to do with his life.  i can see a lot of people complaining about his playing polo but from what he said in his interview i can also see him earning a lot of praise for hands-on work in charities.  i think Harry's going to b just fine!    ^_^  :hug:  

Harryite #0004

Tami

chavita

really?  i think it gives him a better chance to do what he wants to do with his life.  i can see a lot of people complaining about his playing polo but from what he said in his interview i can also see him earning a lot of praise for hands-on work in charities.  i think Harry's going to b just fine!    ^_^  :hug:
i meant that the way in which he said that sounds sad. ^_^
Harryite #0009