Harry sets his sights on Household Cavalry

Started by Wombat, September 04, 2005, 04:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Harry sets his sights on Household Cavalry
QuotePrince Harry is to join the Household Cavalry, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal. The Prince, 20, who is a third of the way through his commissioning course at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, is said to have been attracted to the regiment because it will offer him the chance of taking part in military operations and because the unit's equestrian links will enable him to continue his polo career.
:)  

chavita

QuoteJames Hewitt, who had an affair with the Prince's mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, also served in the Life Guards.
there was no need to say that <_<
Harryite #0009

usa1981

I agree what dose  that  have to with Harry an his plans?

Do any of you believe this is true about  Officer Cadet Wales (Prince Harry)? I thought that OCD Wales has always wanted to be in the Army and  that he is doing fine at Sandhurst.

Please use a link, do not post copyrighted material. Rule number two:
Quote2. You can't post copyrighted material. This includes ALL photos and articles. If you wish to share an article or photo, please provide a link.
Thank you [/i]
Harryite #0041

Willite #0039

usa1981

That was an artcile that someone had posted by Angelina at:  http://www.royalarchive.com/component/opti...32064/catid,23/  and  it  was quoted.

Please use a link, do not post copyrighted material. Rule number two:
Quote2. You can't post copyrighted material. This includes ALL photos and articles. If you wish to share an article or photo, please provide a link.
Thank you
Harryite #0041

Willite #0039

Stix Chix

cool! :woo:   but havn't they said this months ago?  :huh:  

i think camillas x was in them too.  :rolleyes:  

Harryite #0004

usa1981

Quoteusa1981 Posted on Sep 5 2005, 07:09 AM

That was an artcile that was posted by Angelina at: http://www.royalarchive.com/component/opti...32064/catid,23/
and it was quoted.
Harryite #0041

Willite #0039

chavita

Harryite #0009