Prince: I'm NOT dating Jessica

Started by pixie, June 16, 2003, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Prince: I'm NOT dating Jessica

Friend ... Jessica Craig

By PAUL THOMPSON
Royal Correspondent

PRINCE William took the unprecedented step yesterday of denying he has fallen in love with a leggy beauty from Kenya.

He asked aides to issue a statement after reports he had a ?pretend engagement? to Jessica Craig.

It said: ?St James?s Palace denies there is, or ever has been, any romantic liaison between Prince William and Jessica Craig.?

And Jessica, 21 ? who met Wills at her family?s nature reserve in Kenya ? told pals: ?I have a boyfriend and it is not Prince William.?

A friend revealed: ?William and Jecca get on very well, they enjoy each other?s company ? but that is as far as it goes.?

Jessica, daughter of wealthy conservationists, is due to fly to Britain today for Wills? 21st party on Saturday, but may now pull out.

A source said: ?William is very embarrassed this happened to his friend.

?He feels dreadful for Jessica.

Denial ... William

?She is a very private person and he wanted this statement to end the speculation.?

Aides said William?s decision to learn Swahili and have an African theme at his 21st indicated his love of Africa rather than for Jessica.

Wills has previously been linked with other girls, including flatmate Kate Middleton and society girl Davina Duckworth Chad.

But yesterday?s statement ? approved by Prince Charles ? was the first time he has officially denied a romance.

Wills first met Jessica during his gap year in 2001.

He has since returned to the reserve at least four times, while Jessica has met several of Wills? closest friends.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

she everyone he dates leggy??/ cause I've been decribed as that before..yippie score one for prep!!
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

FetchingHag

Well thay can't write "PRINCE William took the unprecedented step yesterday of denying he has fallen in love with a chubby-leged manly jaw beauty from Kenya."
now can thay??? :huh:  :huh:(I'm bitter)
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

pixie

QuoteWell thay can't write "PRINCE William took the unprecedented step yesterday of denying he has fallen in love with a chubby-leged manly jaw beauty from Kenya."
now can thay??? :huh:  :huh:(I'm bitter)
LOL!!  

They call every girl that he's linked with beautiful, regardless of just how beastly she truly is.

Or maybe it's just our jealousy that makes her ugly . . . .

Nah, I think it's the man-jaw, fat arms, and screaming-for-botox face.  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FetchingHag

QuoteWell thay can't write "PRINCE William took the unprecedented step yesterday of denying he has fallen in love with a chubby-leged manly jaw beauty from Kenya."
now can thay??? :huh:  :huh:(I'm bitter)
LOL!!  

They call every girl that he's linked with beautiful, regardless of just how beastly she truly is.

Or maybe it's just our jealousy that makes her ugly . . . .

Nah, I think it's the man-jaw, fat arms, and screaming-for-botox face.
and I thought I was Bitter :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

ladyhervey

Where's britlad? Someone has to defend her...

Blackness

You know, she kind of looks like Gollum.  LOL

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

To be fair I think she is a pretty woman. The only reason we dislike her is because we thought she was dating the prince. You know she does have feelings. What if she was reading this forum? You can only think of how she would be hurt. If I was dating him, and everyone starting talking about me I would be crushed. This is not a fantasy land, she is a real person with real feelings. Just think of how you would feel, if your picture was spread all over the world, and people said you were ugly.

Do not take this the wrong way please, I just want one person to defend her.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)