on his gap year.

Jessica has been dating Wills' Eton friend Henry Ropner, 22, for
three years.

St James's Palace yesterday put out a statement denying Wills' love
for her. A pal of Henry's said: "It's quite funny because Henry looks
a lot like William, but she's certainly not going out with William."

sunshine69

**breathes sigh of relief**

Wonder if this is true?!? Every girl he's been romantically linked to has already been supposedly tied up in a relationship.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

yeah that is true!! they all HAVE bf's already....
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Do you think it could just be a cover-up? I mean...they never say, Oh, so and so is single and doesn't want a boyfriend, or so and so doesn't even like William. Of course, the last one was pretty unrealistic...but I just find it weird how they automatically deny everything by saying the girl has already been dating someone for three years.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

kasper

This whole Jessica thing is being blown way out of propotion.  Even my local station is telling about it.

Honestly, I've never seen anything quite like this before.  I'm beginning to believe that there might be something in it.  <_<  

sunshine69

Yeah...I know. Of course, the press is going to blow everything out of proportion, especially now that he is 21.