WILLS GETS AN AFRICAN 'QUEEN'

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 01:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

I have to warn you all first, they say that he's going to buy a house there and that he's going to introduce her to the Queen.  Maybe it is true after all....

WILLS GETS AN AFRICAN 'QUEEN'

June 15, 2003 -- Prince William's latest love is out of Africa.
The King of England-to-be fell in love with Jessica Craig, daughter
of a wealthy Kenyan game boss, while staying on their farm two years
ago, British tabloids reported today.

William, who turns 21 Saturday, even made a "pretend engagement" pact
with the beauty.

The prince, who has secretly returned to Kenya several times to visit
his African queen, has talked to the girl's father about buying a
house ? and even started learning the local language, Swahili.

This week, Craig, 21, who is known as "Jecca," is staying at the
prince's home in Highgrove, and he plans to introduce her to grandma,
Queen Elizabeth, at his 21st-birthday celebration.

Meanwhile, the queen celebrated her 77th birthday yesterday, two
weeks after marking 50 years since her coronation.

PrincessPreppy

ok the beuaty??? what are they looking at???
Harryite #0035

pixie

QuoteI have to warn you all first, they say that he's going to buy a house there and that he's going to introduce her to the Queen.  
LOL!  Trying to prevent any heart attacks on your watch, Kasp?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

sara1981

I dont think So !

she from Africa and Prince William from England he have 2 bodyguard all the time ! the bodyguard must watch Prince!

Sara Boyce  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I think if he does buy a house there, it may be just a summer or vacation house. The reason I think this is because the palace did not really like the idea of him moving to the States for a year or two, I can't believe they would be fine with him moving there. Also, his bodyguards would have to leave their families to move with him, so it could start a security problem if no one wishes to go.  That is just what I think, I could be wrong.  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteI think if he does buy a house there, it may be just a summer or vacation house. The reason I think this is because the palace did not really like the idea of him moving to the States for a year or two, I can't believe they would be fine with him moving there. Also, his bodyguards would have to leave their families to move with him, so it could start a security problem if no one wishes to go.  That is just what I think, I could be wrong.  :)
You have a good point but if he does buy a house thare he could also buy a house over here in the USA :D  :D  :D thare is hope for us all :D  :D  :D  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

There is always hope. I just fate will be in our favor.  :D