William is not in love, Palace says

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetchingHag

QuoteEven if it is true, a royal wedding takes at least 8 months to plan, we can go and win his heart by then.  :)
Preppy, your going to scotland soon...You can do it Win his heart :D  :D  :D  :D Then we will have a few more years to dream until you become 18...lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

That would be so amazing if someone from this forum fell in love with him.  :D  

FetchingHag

QuoteThat would be so amazing if someone from this forum fell in love with him.  :D
All of us are in Love with him it sould be the other way around he should fall in love with one of Us :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Well, I would be happy if anyone in this forum got to be in a relationship with him.  :)  

kasper

Like I said, I don't care much for the whole "relationship" bit, just as long as you guys invite me to ya'll weddings, that would be perfectly fine with me.

Oh, btw, you guys better sit me right next to Andrea Casiraghi... :lol:  

FetchingHag

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

We will put you beside him, and not tell you. Someone will come to sit beside you, you will look over, and try not to faint - just kidding.  :)  

FetchingHag

she'll scream and then we all would have to try to get her off him...the poor boy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

If they fell in love, that would be a funny story to tell to their children. I met your father when he sat next to me and I screamed.  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteIf they fell in love, that would be a funny story to tell to their children. I met your father when he sat next to me and I screamed.  :)
don't forget draged off him too that is the funny part of it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

PrincessPreppy

Kasp we can be the jet setting royal wifes!!! lol, u and andrea, and wills and I. hehe
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

QuoteIf they fell in love, that would be a funny story to tell to their children. I met your father when he sat next to me and I screamed.  :)
Or, "Yeah, your dad was the calm, cool, and collected sophisticated one."

"Well, what did you do Mom?"

"I was the one passed out on the floor."

"What did Dad do?"

"Laughed."
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

kasper

QuoteKasp we can be the jet setting royal wifes!!! lol, u and andrea, and wills and I. hehe
***dreaming***

I would SOO love that idea!!!  :lol:  :lol:  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Most of the girls off of this forum can go get a different prince, and then set up the other girls with their dream prince.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

sunshine69

That's my plan! I'm hooking up with Harry, and then I'll introduce Prep to William, who in turn will hook Kasper up with her man, and so on. It will be like a domino's game.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I don't get any of the princes  :(  :(  :(  

sunshine69

QuoteI don't get any of the princes  :(  :(  :(
LOL...hmm...which one do you want? Take your pick...

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Well, the ones I want are already picked  :(  

FetchingHag

I'll take Felipe if he is still single :D  :D  :D Like older men know more tricks  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  

Miryoku

QuoteI'll take Felipe if he is still single :D  :D  :D Like older men know more tricks  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D
I think Felipe is still single.  He used to date some lingerie model name Eve or Eva or something but I think his parents didn't approve of her so they broke up.

Hello, everyone!  I missed quite a lot since I went to bed last night. :D  
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

FetchingHag

QuoteI'll take Felipe if he is still single :D  :D  :D Like older men know more tricks  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D
I think Felipe is still single.  He used to date some lingerie model name Eve or Eva or something but I think his parents didn't approve of her so they broke up.

Hello, everyone!  I missed quite a lot since I went to bed last night. :D
I know what you mean I was on this morning and I come back and thay two pages of post :unsure:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  

Miryoku

QuoteI know what you mean I was on this morning and I come back and thay two pages of post :unsure:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
I know.  This whole story about Jessica has really gotten everyone in a tizzy. :D  
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

FetchingHag

QuoteI know.  This whole story about Jessica has really gotten everyone in a tizzy. :D
everyone is just sad and want to explain away this story and also want to try to find out if it true or not  :)  :)