JESSICA CRAIG PICTURES

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 01:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetchingHag

Everyone Like haveing the Last Word but at this time I have the Lastword  :P  :P  :P  :P  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Yes, I guess you did.  :)  

sunshine69

Well...it isn't like she is incredibly hideous and makes me want to gag.

But...she isn't very pretty. First of all, she does look to be in her thirties. Secondly, her head is cube shaped. Third, a hair brush could do wonders. Make-up could do wonders as well, but lets pick our battles.

On the other hand, she does have a pretty smile. And she might be a very nice person. But I just don't see princess material.

(And yes, Kasper...her posture isn't that great. I'm a ballerina, so I consider myself an expert.  :D )

And GPB, have we met? Are you new in here? Or have you been lurking around here for a while?!?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

:) Sunshine69, I am new to posting on the forum. I have been coming on the forum every now and then, it seemed like a very nice place, so I decided to register.  :)  

sunshine69

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

It is nice to meet you as well.  :)  

socalgal23

Ok first, Jessica is a cute name .
Second, Jecca is the dumbiest  nickname I ever hear in my life . :rolleyes:  
Third, she looks like she is 35 lol ! ewwwwwwww....
Forth,well theres not one lol!  

sunshine69

She does look a lot older than 21. I'm not sure I'm buying that story...

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I think most people would like her, if it was not for the fact, that we thought she was dating William.  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteI think most people would like her, if it was not for the fact, that we thought she was dating William.  :)
I agree I couldn't have said it any better :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I started thinking about it, and no matter who she is people would not care for her. She could be a supermodel, and people would say it was only for the bedroom activites. If it is an not so pretty girl, people call her ugly. Either way that girl has like 120 million girls who are a little jealous of her.  :)  

chloe

QuoteI started thinking about it, and no matter who she is people would not care for her. She could be a supermodel, and people would say it was only for the bedroom activites. If it is an not so pretty girl, people call her ugly. Either way that girl has like 120 million girls who are a little jealous of her.  :)
i agree. wiliam could date the most gorgeous, perfect woman in the world and we'd still find flaws in her :lol:  :lol:
also, while i was reading this whole thread.. i kept thinking britlad would come back at anytime and defend Jessica's dignity.

kasper

I don't think brit_lad is going to come out pretty soon.  Although there's a guy in the message board who calls himself JAB (Just a bloke) who seems like brit, but I'm not entirely sure, I don't want to speculate anything.  :huh:  

PrincessPreppy

gaed dont even get me started on those tow, or perhaps one...
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

LOL...ah, Prep...for some strange reason that cracked me up.

PrincessPreppy

well now u cracking up cracked me up!!! randomness how I love u.....hehe
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

LOL...AHHH!!! It's a circle...it can't be stopped!!!

Anyways...yeah, I agree with chloe. I've actually been waiting for JAB and/or brit_lad to pop up.

It's really spooky though...like, they could be reading every word and not saying anything. AAHHH!!! Prep, we're being stalked!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: