JESSICA CRAIG PICTURES

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 01:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

First of all, bad hair, bad posture and does she ever consider make-up?

http://www.donfeatures.com/Recent/PKD/ppag...ages/ppage4.htm

Leigh2B

... another ugly one... it boggles the mind... but as miryoku and I concluded, she must be GREAT in bed... or has a terrific personality... only logical explanation

kasper

Goodmorning Leigh!  :D

I'm guessing from your early log-in today that you didn't get much sleep last night.

I hope you'll have a better day today....I'm looking for some "good news" to post.

About the Jecca thing, she does seem friendly.  I mean, she's smiling on all the picture that I've seen of her.  And they're not the cheesy kind of smile, you know.  I can see why wills might like her, she seem pretty down to earth.

Leigh2B

they all smile for the camera... with the exception of William of course who has his moments... ::say cheese, c'mon now, give us a big smile, look happy, turn your head slightly to the right, that's good... perfect::

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

kasper

she should have used sun screen.

Leigh2B

...well, he likes older women... so I guess the older the better...

kasper

Well, from what I've been reading, she's supposedly 21.....so she's HE'S AGE!!!

PrincessPreppy

iamgain what she is going to look like when she is 45!!!!
Harryite #0035

Miryoku

QuoteWell, from what I've been reading, she's supposedly 21.....so she's HE'S AGE!!!
Are you serious?  She looks like she's at least 30 - she has bags under her eyes and laugh lines all over her face.

At least, though, she's not so self-conscious that she has to wear make-up all the time.  And she does have a nice complexion.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

kasper

Yeah.  Freaks me out too.  Goodness, if she looks like this when she's 21, what'll she look like at 30?

FetchingHag

She is Petty but she kinda has the look of a guy around the jaw line and all...And think all the newpapers will say that she is petty to get on PW good side or something.... <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<

PrincessPreppy
Posted on Jun 15 2003, 03:48 PM
iamgain what she is going to look like when she is 45!!!!

Camella(sp?) maybe???  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

PrincessPreppy

Melly what are u talking about?!?!?! Pretty???? whoa what ae u looking at?
Harryite #0035

Leigh2B

sorry, i have looked at her pix time and again, and she is butt ugly.  when people though byrony was ugly, i disagreed, but this girl is definately ugly...

PrincessPreppy

she needs a hairbrush and some makeup and and less fat on her arms...
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

sorry but I think the princess of wales shoulld live up to a certain standard and this gal just isnt cutting it!
Harryite #0035

FetchingHag

Well I never see a person as butt-ugly but I can agree that she is not a dream girl but she does have some good points about her  :)  :) I am still haveing a envy fit about her relationship
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

pixie

She's heinous.  Shouldn't she have enough money to buy herself some damn botox and have a trainer get rid of those flabby arms?  Poor Wills will have to spend a fortune trying to make that girl look acceptable.  I say they start with a face lift and some lipo, then try a lower eye lift removal (gets rid of the bags) and attempt to do something about that beastly jaw of hers.

I'm not bitter.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FetchingHag

QuoteI'm not bitter.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I am  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I'm the bitter one :)  :)  :)  :D  :D  

sara1981

me neither bitter !

i not like new company ! of Jennifer she is real Freak !

Prince William is our handsome Prince ! you should be my respect !

Sara Boyce

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I have looked at the picture of her, and I think of the saying beauty is skin deep. People have said it is not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside. She could have some amazing qualities about her. Yes, I agree when I first looked at the picture I was more shocked than anything else, but then I started thinking we all have taken bad pictures. Those pictures that you are surprised did not break the camera - lol. So, at times she could look amazing. I would rather if he was not dating her, but for now I am going to try and see the good qualities about her.  :)  

FetchingHag

QuoteI have looked at the picture of her, and I think of the saying beauty is skin deep. People have said it is not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside. She could have some amazing qualities about her. Yes, I agree when I first looked at the picture I was more shocked than anything else, but then I started thinking we all have taken bad pictures. Those pictures that you are surprised did not break the camera - lol. So, at times she could look amazing. I would rather if he was not dating her, but for now I am going to try and see the good qualities about her.  :)
Always think of the good of a person even if you are mad at them or have not even met them..So that you can be a better person then the rest...Sorry I have one of those days I just need to have the last word  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: It a problem I know :)  :)  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

That's fine FetchingHag, I do not mind if you have the last word. Save the best for last.  :D   :D  :D  

FetchingHag

QuoteThat's fine FetchingHag, I do not mind if you have the last word. Save the best for last.  :D   :D  :D
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Let Me Be Last  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I like having the last word also - lol.  :)