William Secret "Engagement"

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 02:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FetchingHag

Quotecheck this out ...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../170/4e7bv.html
it could just be the way his pants are designed and it look like it :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

America's Sweetheart

the worst thing is, she is meeting the Queen

FetchingHag

Quotethe worst thing is, she is meeting the Queen
:(  :(  :(  just so sad this could be the end of my fantesy(sp?) She could be the one :o  :o  :(  :(  :(  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

FetchingHag

EtonBuffy

Okay, the supposed hard-on pic.... I can't see a thing that looks remotely like he has one.  The only time I've seen him with one (publicly photographed that is) was right before his first day at Eton, walking with his housemaster.  That pic still makes me laugh.

chloe

a friend watched it in CNN over the weekend and broke the news (that pw was engaged) to me before our class this morning and i have been nauseus ever since... OMG!!! this seems to be serious! and the fact that St JAmes denied too quickly makes the whole thing more intriguing!
ok... although i'm hurting inside and very green(with envy)... i wish prince william the best.... i hope they will both be happpy together..
on the other hand... maybe the press will keep on hunting her and she realizes that she can't stand it all and she'd rather have her privacy, breaks up with prince william and he'd once again be single and everyone in this forum will be happy again  :D  okay, i know that was bitter but i had to get it out of my chest...

Stevie

After looking at those pictures every which way but backwards, I've come to the conclusion that you guys are out to lunch.  First of all, he's 21 not 15, he can control such things.  And if by some weird chance the thought of standing on that balcony in front of thousands of people made him jolly, he'd certainly be aware of it and would hold his hands in front of him.  

kasper

Ah.  :o   That's why he always cups his hand in front of his pants.  :lol:  

sunshine69

LOL....out to lunch. Sorry, that phrase made me giggle like a ten year old school girl.

Anyways, I kinda see it, but I am thinking Fetch was right about how his pants might just have been sewn weird or something.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b