William Secret "Engagement"

Started by kasper, June 15, 2003, 02:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miryoku

QuoteI mean, maybe it's not true.  Maybe they had a relationship while he was in Africa, and they still hook up, but they're not dating exclusively.  There's still hope, right?  Someone please tell me there's hope.  

It's alright, pixie, jsut breath....

Maybe she's just a "booty call" whenever he needs some lovin'  ;)  
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Leigh2B

...no, apparently it was leaked after he returned from Africa.  But Arabella must feel like betrayed at this point because he had a relationship with her just before he went to St. Andrews. This must have been AFTER he returned from Africa.

I have seen it mentioned in the press of the possibility of him marrying someone he met during his gap year, guess it was her they were referring to.  Now I understand why the press kept on saying that he preferred blondes when clearly all the girls he had been associated with were brunettes.  I am in such pain tonite.

socalgal23

Well to be mean, I hope the story is not true and I hope that the press are just being lieing pains in the a***es like they usually  are !  :D  :D LOL!!!!! The press has been known to make something out of nothing ,darn them !LOL!!  :angry: Well of its true ,well good for him !!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :D

p.s -I feel MUCH better ! :D  

Miryoku

QuoteNow I understand why the press kept on saying that he preferred blondes when clearly all the girls he had been associated with were brunettes.
Good observation!  I've been wondering about that myself since I first saw pictures of Arabella and she's definitely a brunette.

And you're right - Arabella must be pretty pissed!  And if he was dating two women at the same time (and they didn't know about each other) that reflects very badly on his character.  But I guess it's in his blood, as someone pointed out earlier.

Leigh2B

There appears to be some truth here... because trust me, that hard-on that I saw this morning was too 'out there' ... they seem to have removed it from the pix listing because I could not believe my eyes when I saw it.  I have seen one picture of him leaning back to look at the fly over, but it was taken on the long shot.  The one I am referring to was a close range shot, which brought eveything into focus... you could NOT miss it.

Miryoku

I looked for it about a half hour ago and thought that I had found it, but I'm not sure.  Is he standing next to Harry and sort of looking off into the distance?

Miryoku

Is this the pic you're talking about - it's still up on the American Yahoo website.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../170/4e7b0.html

Leigh2B

Leigh2B

there was another... and in THAT one it was REALLY out there because he was leaning slightly back and it was a close shot of him and Harry.  The one you have posted was one of them that I saw as well...

FetchingHag

If this is serious, I wish Will all the best and hope that they are both very happy (although I'm jealous as hell!) :D
I think you have experssed(sp?) all of are feelings in that one statement B)  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Miryoku

At first I thought maybe he tucked in his shirt funny or maybe his boxers were bunching up.

But I TOTALLY see a hard-on...you would think he would make more of an effort to cover it up or something - maybe he was in a post-sex daze and he didn't even notice ;)

Miryoku

If this is serious, I wish Will all the best and hope that they are both very happy (although I'm jealous as hell!) :D
I think you have experssed(sp?) all of are feelings in that one statement B)
I'm trying to stay level-headed about all of this since I don't have a chance in hell of ever dating him.  And probably couldn't deal with all the stress and pressure of it all.

But I'm still turning green (with envy and maybe a bit of nausea) as we speak. :blink:  

FetchingHag

QuoteAt first I thought maybe he tucked in his shirt funny or maybe his boxers were bunching up.

But I TOTALLY see a hard-on...you would think he would make more of an effort to cover it up or something - maybe he was in a post-sex daze and he didn't even notice ;)
he most have been  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

FetchingHag

But I'm still turning green (with envy and maybe a bit of nausea) as we speak. :blink:
I know what you feel :o  :o  :blink:  :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :huh:  :huh:  :(  :(  :(  

Leigh2B

definately post-sex daze... and was hightailing it back home for more when he was involved in the road rage incident later in the afternoon.  The article states that he was rushing home to her.

Miryoku

This might have been mentioned already - but where exactly did all of these articles come from?

Are they reputed news sources or are they tabloids (I'm not from the UK so I'm not really familiar with the newspapers and what is considered to be a tabloid and what is legit).

Leigh2B

I went through the nausea stage when it first came out about 4 or 5 hours or so ago.  Still trying to get over the shock which will be with me for awhile.  That's why I am still online because I am too distressed to sleep.

FetchingHag

QuoteThis might have been mentioned already - but where exactly did all of these articles come from?

Are they reputed news sources or are they tabloids (I'm not from the UK so I'm not really familiar with the newspapers and what is considered to be a tabloid and what is legit).
Most of the articles come from yahoo groups and other Royal sites so most of them are rumers(sp?)  :D  :D  :D  

Leigh2B

actually they have been posted here in the forum.  But if you check some of the various newspapers you will find similar articles.  I can imagine his embarrasment when he sees these pix later today. They are probably still asleep, if they are in fact sleeping.  If they removed the photo I am referring to, then SOMEBODY has seen them.

Miryoku

QuoteI can imagine his embarrasment when he sees these pix later today. They are probably still asleep, if they are in fact sleeping.  If they removed the photo I am referring to, then SOMEBODY has seen them.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Royals have a whole TEAM of people who monitor the media and forums like this one to see what's being said and filtering it as they see fit.

But they can't protect William forever - it's only get to get a hundred times more intense once he graduates so he better get used to it.  I still feel sorry for him, though - I mean how many guys have pictures taken of them when they have hard-ons and on top of that have them posted on the internet for all of the world to see?

FetchingHag

QuoteI can imagine his embarrasment when he sees these pix later today. They are probably still asleep, if they are in fact sleeping.  If they removed the photo I am referring to, then SOMEBODY has seen them.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the Royals have a whole TEAM of people who monitor the media and forums like this one to see what's being said and filtering it as they see fit.

But they can't protect William forever - it's only get to get a hundred times more intense once he graduates so he better get used to it.  I still feel sorry for him, though - I mean how many guys have pictures taken of them when they have hard-ons and on top of that have them posted on the internet for all of the world to see?
New Nickname for Prince William-- Hard-on Willy :D  :D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Miryoku

Yep, it's definitely there!  Goodness, Leigh, are you just trolling the internet for more scandalous pics? :D  

Leigh2B

... the one that was removed was 20x worse than that one...

Miryoku

Quote... the one that was removed was 20x worse than that one...
Wow - if it was that obvious I'm sure Willy's PR people had it removed right away.  It will turn up somewhere else eventually, though.

I'll keep looking too and see if I can find it.