Princess Beatrice Cuts Stylish Figure As She Dines Out w/Boyfriend Dave Clark

Started by cinrit, May 24, 2014, 12:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Sandor

Maybe Beatrice should be allowed to represent the RF?

It seems as if she does anyway (at least a little bit) and doesn't do much else, so maybe it's a good idea.

Queen Camilla

^ She does charity & represents the RF.

She attended the BP garden party with her grandmother.

Sandor

Eri

SophieChloe

Beautiful eyes and nice outfit.  Shame about her mouth.... :hide:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

ohsillyme

Bea has been working at Sony for a while now (unless she recently quietly quit)

Isn't she only 25? That is young for that set to marry. Plus, as much as she may love Dave and her parents apparently adore him, am I the only one who thinks fragile Fergie might lose it when her first born baby leaves the nest and gets married?

OT: HALLELUJAH AND PRAISE THE LORD!!! Word verification is OVER! !! I'm throwing a par-tay! Drinks on me!

cate1949

Eugenie works for an online art auction company - not a gallery.

Be seems a bit old to be "interning" - that seems more like what people do while in Uni or just graduated.

I'm ambivalent about Dave too - too many shots of him mooning people LOL

ohsillyme

Bea is one of my favs. If I had my way, Harry would  be the heir and Bea the spare!

But what is up with Dave? Besides having wealthy American parents,  and dating a princess... what does he do, exactly? I heard he sold Ashton Kutcher the tickets tk outer space.  Does he cold call celebrities to pitch them a trip to the moon?

Curryong

Yes, Dave Clark's occupation is a bit of a mystery really, I suppose. We know he works for Richard Branson as an executive, with his focus on the space flight programme and presumably does some schmoozing of celebrities, on yachts, in the South of France and elsewhere. He's from a wealthy family apparently, so perhaps he doesn't work full-time!

Limabeany

Richard Branson's style of management is not 9-5, it is possible that he pulls 18 hour work days so he can take entire days off or work in a dept where they meet goals or quotas...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

DaFluffs

Quote from: ohsillyme on June 05, 2014, 05:02:32 AM
am I the only one who thinks fragile Fergie might lose it when her first born baby leaves the nest and gets married?

I don't think Fergie will lose it.  My opinion of Fergie is that she will look at her son in law for opportunities to mooch off of the wealth of his family - holiday chalets or Mustique-type resorts, a mother-in-law apartment or home on the same estate where Bea lives in the main house.

Mar

Quote from: Lothwen on May 26, 2014, 08:24:55 PM
...  I'm always surprised when couples go over 2 years without an engagement.  I think by that time you should know whether or not you want to marry that person.

:eyes: really? so you are only in a relationship that you think will lead to marriage?  :( so restrictive IMO

maybe Im too open minded but, I would be in relationships without wedding in the plans..... (not that I have) I mean you could always just stay together because you want to, and are happy just like that, so if let's say, in 10 or 15 years you just dont want to be with him anymore, you or him just move  :shrug:
no nasty divorce !   :banana: and you can remain friends

to me, thinking that after 2 years together a couple should decide if they want to marry..... seems so.... eigthteen century   :hide:

Im all about "just wing it" "no fuss" "whatever"

If my boyfriend and I decide to get married, believe it will be because we just feel like it, and time, duration of the relationship would have nothing to do with the decisiĆ³n    :flower:

Limabeany

Quote from: Lothwen on May 26, 2014, 08:24:55 PM
They have been dating for quite a while.  I'm always surprised when couples go over 2 years without an engagement.  I think by that time you should know whether or not you want to marry that person.
I agree with Lothwen.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Sandor

Quote from: Curryong on June 06, 2014, 12:31:17 AM
Yes, Dave Clark's occupation is a bit of a mystery really, I suppose. We know he works for Richard Branson as an executive, with his focus on the space flight programme and presumably does some schmoozing of celebrities, on yachts, in the South of France and elsewhere. He's from a wealthy family apparently, so perhaps he doesn't work full-time!

Maybe his work is to show up at Branson events squiring Beatrice, and see that the press gets pictures!    :wink:

DaFluffs

Isn't there a British slang term for him?  I think its called a "walker"?

(Note to moderator - I have no idea if this is considered profane.  My apologies if this is considered swearing in British.)

Limabeany

TLLK

DaFluffs

I thought it was a slang reference to a homosexual male which accompanies females in the place of boyfriends, husbands, etc.

But I'm not too sure - hopefully one of the brits on this forum can help clear up the meaning for me........