Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Almost sure Meghan will write a book, Harry is making a lot of admissions from 1 to 10 (10 far reaching consequences) Meghan has a diary and recorded almost daily according to H.

From confirming that MM did receive freebies  and never returned not 1
To Harry being a misogynist and bully at school
To Harry being as high as a kite the day his son was born and enjoying it (the drugs) the day his son Archie was born 
To Meghan asking Catherine 'how does it feel to be betrayed by your husband'' hence W went to Not Cot (As I said because of the H eMischief that I said about his weekend at Sandringham) In paranthesis is me knowing, but H did mention M making this comment to Catherine, how's that of creating a atmosphere that she wants her sister in law to fight with W and separate, divorce?!
To Meghan feeling insulted after she insulted Catherine Baby Brain and H confirming Charlotte cried because the dress was too long, baggy, big

You get the picture, what most of the media said, he is confirming to be true.

Too much extracts via twitter (and I really am 🤮 to post it now) with photo shots of the Spare in Spanish. Some of it is unpostable, explicit.

I'm sick, tell me this cruelty isn't evil, I can't believe people haven't read extracts being posted in Social Media that makes one sick.

TLLK

We're now at 15 pages and it's time to close this thread and open a new one.