Birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones for the York sisters and families

Started by wannable, August 08, 2019, 04:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The Duke of York
‏Verified account
@TheDukeOfYork

Happy Birthday Princess Beatrice

Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes!
Twitter

Sarah Ferguson
‏Verified account
@SarahTheDuchess

Happy Birthday dearest Beatrice  xx @yorkiebea
Twitter

The Royal Family
‏Verified account
@royalfamily

Wishing Princess Beatrice of York a Happy Birthday! 
Her Royal Highness is the first child of @TheDukeOfYork and Sarah, Duchess of York and fifth grandchild of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.
#HappyBirthdayHRH
Twitter

princesseugenie
Verified
You have been bossing it since before I was born and continue to be the most wonderful person, friend and big sister... Happy Birthday to you Beabea!! Xx 😘 🎉🎊🥳
Princess Eugenie on Instagram: ?You have been bossing it since before I was born and continue to be the most wonderful person, friend and big

Blue Clover

TLLK

Twitter

QuoteWishing Princess Eugenie a very Happy Birthday!
Her Royal Highness is The Queen's 6th grandchild.
Today she turns 30.
This photo was taken in 2019 when The Princess joined her grandmother at a Maundy Thursday Service at St George's Chapel in Windsor.

TLLK

Happy Birthday Beatrice: 32 facts about Princess Beatrice of York ? Royal Central

:bdaycake: :happyuk: :Jen:

I have to say that my favorite Princess Beatrice memory was when she auctioned off her much discussed hat that was worn to her cousin William's wedding in 2011.

Princess Beatrice's hat sold by eBay auction - BBC News

QuotePrincess Beatrice's royal wedding hat has been sold on auction site eBay for ?81,100.01.

The dramatic creation by Philip Treacy has been likened to a Turkey Twizzler, a lavatory seat and a pretzel.

The 22-year-old princess wore it to the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton last month, and a Facebook page was set up in its honour.

The auction on eBay ended on Sunday, with the proceeds going to charities Unicef and Children in Crisis.

The identity of the winning bidder has not yet been revealed.

The princess commented on the auction page: "I've been amazed by the amount of attention the hat has attracted.

"It's a wonderful opportunity to raise as much money as possible for two fantastic charities.

"I hope whoever wins the auction has as much fun with the hat as I have."

Princess Cassandra

She certainly had a good sense of humor over that hat and I think it's great that she did.  I just can't figure out what made her choose it in the first place...since then I've come to realize she likes to dress in a dramatic, fussy, or way-out manner. It's part of her personality and she must be fun to get to know. 

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Wonderful Birthday to Princess Beatrice!  :bday: :bday: :bday:

TLLK

Twitter

QuoteWishing Princess Beatrice a very Happy Birthday!
🎂
🎈

Her Royal Highness is The Queen's 5th grandchild.

This
📸
was taken when The Princess joined her grandmother at a Maundy Thursday Service at York Minster.

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Princess Eugenie!   
:princess: :princess: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :princess: :princess:

TudorQueen

Princess Eugenie thanking everyone for birthday wishes by sharing another photo of her with August. Though again we can't see his face in the first. We do get an adorable glimpse of his eye peeking at us from daddy in the second :wub:

ITV News Royals - ITV News Royals added a new photo.

Curryong

Yes, they are gorgeous photos. However, one can?t help noticing that one couple gets the earth dumped on them with words like ?pretentious? and ?pseudo-artistic rubbish? for not showing Archie?s whole face in photos while another couple get nothing but coos and praise for showing an eye and the back of a head for August?s appearances.

TLLK

Quote from: TudorQueen on March 24, 2021, 09:58:54 PM
Princess Eugenie thanking everyone for birthday wishes by sharing another photo of her with August. Though again we can't see his face in the first. We do get an adorable glimpse of his eye peeking at us from daddy in the second :wub:

ITV News Royals - ITV News Royals added a new photo.
Thank you for sharing @TudorQueen. I love the joyful expression on Jack and Eugenie's faces. With the addition of newborn Lucas and a little Sussex girl to arrive soon, HM and the DoE have a bumper bunch of babies in 2021. The year is early, so we might hear something from Beatrice and Edo too!

Curryong

The great-grandchildren have been arriving thick and fast for the Queen and Prince Philip over the past couple of years. I am sure there will be a special announcement from Beatrice and Edo in the next six months. I can feel it!

TLLK

Time for an even dozen to add to the DoE's birthday year! :happy: No pressure Bea and Edo, no pressure.  :hehe:

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on March 24, 2021, 11:54:23 PM
The great-grandchildren have been arriving thick and fast for the Queen and Prince Philip over the past couple of years. I am sure there will be a special announcement from Beatrice and Edo in the next six months. I can feel it!
I hope so, Curryong!

Double post auto-merged: March 26, 2021, 03:37:32 AM

Quote from: TLLK on March 24, 2021, 11:47:45 PM
  Thank you for sharing @TudorQueen. I love the joyful expression on Jack and Eugenie's faces. With the addition of newborn Lucas and a little Sussex girl to arrive soon, HM and the DoE have a bumper bunch of babies in 2021. The year is early, so we might hear something from Beatrice and Edo too!
Yay for Princess Eugenie for posting more pictures of baby August.  I'm always gaga for pictures.

Double post auto-merged: March 26, 2021, 03:53:01 AM

Quote from: Curryong on March 24, 2021, 10:34:03 PM
Yes, they are gorgeous photos. However, one can?t help noticing that one couple gets the earth dumped on them with words like ?pretentious? and ?pseudo-artistic rubbish? for not showing Archie?s whole face in photos while another couple get nothing but coos and praise for showing an eye and the back of a head for August?s appearances.
Who knows if it's deliberate on her part, but I don't think she is trying to be creative.  It looks like they are casual snaps.  I see your point, but it seems like Meghan and Harry are deliberate about it, and after the Christmas one I started to think that maybe they don't want Archie's face to be shown for security reasons.  If so, I can understand their concern.  However, recently there was a video of them on the beach - first time since last spring that we could see his face and hair. Very cute, happy little boy. 

PrincessOfPeace

HRH Princess Eugenie shared on her Instagram 3 new unseen pics of Jack to mark his birthday: *You are exceptional.. Happy Birthday my love*.

https://twitter.com/SourceEugenie/status/1389296966925012992?s=20

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Jack!   
My favorite event is when Jack watches Princess Eugenie walk down the aisle.   
The Royal Wedding: The Bride and The Duke walk down the aisle - YouTube

TudorQueen

TLLK

A thread to discuss the birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones for the York Princesses and their families.

PrincessOfPeace

Happy First Wedding Anniversary of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

wannable

I can't believe it has been 1 year. Every second of every day since has been so full of joy, happiness, laughter, and love. You are the kindest, loveliest, and most beautiful person in the world. Thank you my darling for every second. ❤💍 

I didn't dislike him, but I'm starting to like him  :D

TudorQueen

Happy 1st anniversary to the couple  :flower3:

They seem so genuinely happy together. And glowing with happiness with their new little baby on the way.